Isekai de Nonbiri Iyashi te Hajimemasu ~Doku nimo Kusuri nimo Naranai kara Tensei Shita Ohanashi~ - Ch. 15

Group Leader
And the Usagi shoe has Drop-ped. The girl at the end is probably Haru who's another reincarnator looks for someone 20 years older to take care of her every need.

Dex-chan lover
Lol if this was Bato there would be so many people whining about the age gap. (might be some later here too but none yet).
As for the girl at the end, man her protector is slacking. :( I hope she gets saved.

Dex-chan lover
always thougth it would be funny if she ended up with falco. guess my prayers have been answered.

Dex-chan lover
So many curve balls in this chapter, especially the ending.
Also, it doesn't feel right that Lyra was so easily "forgiven". Makes me uncomfortable that she faced no consequences for her actions. Sure, she got to realize her feelings (thanks to a kid no less) but it's far too late. Shitty moms are the worse.

Dex-chan lover
And the Usagi shoe has Drop-ped. The girl at the end is probably Haru who's another reincarnator looks for someone 20 years older to take care of her every need.
This and Usagi Drop are different. Rin was an child with the mental capacity of a child from the beginning. Shou is a reincarnated adult into a child's body, and she has the mental faculties and emotional range and stability of an adult. This isn't a "raising a wife" scenario.

Dex-chan lover
Lol if this was Bato there would be so many people whining about the age gap. (might be some later here too but none yet).
As for the girl at the end, man her protector is slacking. :( I hope she gets saved

The age gap issue doesn't exist because she's mentally an adult. If she wasn't people would call it weird and rightfully so.

Dex-chan lover
As for the girl at the end, man her protector is slacking. :( I hope she gets saved.
More like, the god is slacking in fulfilling her wish.

What does he think wishes are, something to fulfill with best intentions and flexible to the fluid mindset and desires of their invoker?!? (So if she ever wanted to leave the guardian, she can)
Has he not even learned the basics, that wishes are monkey paws that are near-fated to turn into a horrible tragic curse of massive proportions? And even when they don't, should at the least become a shackle weighing down the invoker once they have outgrown their wish in some manner (gotten bored of having nothing to work for with infinite money, bored of the girls with no will but to serve him, desperate for a lovers reciprocating love knowing she's brainwashed to adore him no matter their true feelings, fearing that all adoration of their surroundings are the wish puppeteering them as they are locked behind their eyes screaming with no mouth, or looking for retirement after becoming a king). The ability to die alone in a forest goes strictly against their wishes.

Dex-chan lover
An ok chapter but man Lydia is too easily forgiven, shouting "I love you" as the carriage goes away after what like 30years of leaving a child abandonned and also parentless for the time is not adequate.

I’m mostly disappointed because I was expecting a cute familial manga. I suppose I should have at least suspected this turn of events when Shou supported Falco, her caretaker, in ways that a child typically wouldn’t (I think). I guess I’ll drop it since it’s not the kind of story I’d like to read. I hope everyone has fun and enjoys where this goes if they keep reading, though!

Maybe I’ll just create a different plot in my head so I can live in my fluffy familial denial HAHA XD

Dex-chan lover
This and Usagi Drop are different. Rin was an child with the mental capacity of a child from the beginning. Shou is a reincarnated adult into a child's body, and she has the mental faculties and emotional range and stability of an adult. This isn't a "raising a wife" scenario.
Usagi Drop wasn't a "raising a wife" scenario either it was more of a "grooming a father-figure into a husband" scenario. While the results are still pretty much the same, so I understand anyone who is grossed out by it, but I really wish people realize they are different scenarios.

In this case, Falco will be in his 60s by the time Shou is of age (which is 20 in this world) but emotionally it feels more like Shou is raising Falco than the opposite. It's a rather refreshing take but again, I would understand if people are weird out giving the 40 year age gap. Even considering her soul's age, there's still an over 20-year gap between them.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, YOU CAN'T GROW YOU MUST REMAIN A CUNNY FOREVER.
I feel like i would be this much closer to just dropping this manga if she wasn't a cunny.
Look I have no problem with the age gap, just wait till she’s an adult that is no longer a dependent and its all good, mostly.
Imagine waiting for something to spoil before getting it.

Dex-chan lover
Usagi Drop wasn't a "raising a wife" scenario either it was more of a "grooming a father-figure into a husband" scenario. While the results are still pretty much the same, so I understand anyone who is grossed out by it, but I really wish people realize they are different scenarios.

In this case, Falco will be in his 60s by the time Shou is of age (which is 20 in this world) but emotionally it feels more like Shou is raising Falco than the opposite. It's a rather refreshing take but again, I would understand if people are weird out giving the 40 year age gap. Even considering her soul's age, there's still an over 20-year gap between them.
Also don't they live to like 200 or so in this world? so while they have a gap they still have a long ass time together either way and he'll still be in prime for ages.

Supporter
Wait, so no one else was expecting that? You could tell this was a probability pretty early on IMO, I was not surprised in the slightest about it.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure them getting together was obvious, she is an adult, not a child. And in this world people live hundreds of years so a 20 year age gap is nothing. It is like a 2 year gap.

As for Falco being abandoned, while she isnt the best mom, in this world 15 is age of adulthood. She didnt abandon a child, she abandoned an adult. The biggest issue is she is bad at reading people's emotion and thought Falco didnt care and she taught him everything so she moved on.

Dex-chan lover
Also don't they live to like 200 or so in this world? so while they have a gap they still have a long ass time together either way and he'll still be in prime for ages.
Pretty much which is why it doesn't really bother me. There's relationships in anime/manga with much bigger gaps that people don't even bat an eye to. Usagi Drop bothered me cause it just seemed so out of place, like there was no signs early on that it would even take that route.
Pretty sure them getting together was obvious, she is an adult, not a child. And in this world people live hundreds of years so a 20 year age gap is nothing. It is like a 2 year gap.

As for Falco being abandoned, while she isnt the best mom, in this world 15 is age of adulthood. She didnt abandon a child, she abandoned an adult. The biggest issue is she is bad at reading people's emotion and thought Falco didnt care and she taught him everything so she moved on.
Hmm, maybe I missed a line saying that but I clearly remember Falco saying in chapter two that people in this world are considered an adult at the age of 20. Also, when explaining his connection to her they say "Leaving a 15-year-old child penniless". So I'm not really sure where you came up with that, but again I could have easily missed a line or something saying so.

Users who are viewing this thread