Isekai de Nonbiri Iyashi te Hajimemasu ~Doku nimo Kusuri nimo Naranai kara Tensei Shita Ohanashi~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

It's a great story so far! I'm excited to see what'll happen next :) Thank you very much for the update ^^

Dex-chan lover
please for the love of god somebody tell me that hes only attached to her because he lost his sister or because hes just a really lonely fuck
this looks like its going towards romance and holy fuck no

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone thinking Falco is looking at her romantically?
imo he's just attached to her like a father

Lmao I feel like she's gonna be drowning in healing work later on....🤣🤣

Looks interesting so far and imma continue my hopes for this.
Thank you for the update.

Dex-chan lover
The question is, did the goddess find someone who os likely to take care of her no matter what, or did the goddess brainwash falco?

Aggregator gang
@Amerak I mean, she used 'copy,' 'invert,' and 'paste' in her healing process, and that's something unique to computers, specifically the 'invert' part. Sure, making a copy of a book by writing it again on blank paper has always been a thing, but the idea of taking an image and making an inverted copy of it isn't exactly something people thought of in eras where computers weren't a thing yet. I suppose you could argue that a reflection is an inverted copy of one's self, but have you ever thought about that without any precedent? Have you ever needed to think of that?

What I'm saying is, there was no reason for anyone to think of doing what she did, but I do believe that what she did is something that should be easily replicable by other healers. It just hasn't ever crossed anyone's minds before.

@Svelandria @Amerak and ironically, this is the reality of much of human development. New ideas came through experiences. The person capable of developing a successful steam engine was not sume super genius, but rather was a watchmaker who had skills making fine/sophisticated parts because he trained to do so—he created a specialized valve capable of being closed and opened at need that until then was not possible to develop. Having the extra mental expansiveness can help with the formation of new ideas, but more often than not, "new" ideas are really the combination of preexisting ideas in different ways thanks to the sharing of perspectives and the attainment of new ones.

To the watchmaker, the valve was elementary, but to the rest of the world, it might have seemed almost supernatural. 😂

In this case, the same can be said about her "Photoshop" healing skills! 😂

I wonder when she'll start implement the magic healing tool or layers (or, redrawing it by hand)? 🤔

Well, @eng1 given she "made" Falco, then is it "finding" or "brainwashing"? 🤔 If you are the programmer who designs something, if you design it for a specific purpose, then would it count as "brainwashing" the target already preprogrammed to be a receptive target? 🤔

Ok, if ya'll are that worried about Falco and Shou ya can read below if ya want. As well as why people get so attached to her quickly.
From the light novel.

Falco actually has a past trauma about being an abandoned child. He nearly died alone without any food or way to care for himself. I don't want to get to far into the details to spoil to much. Needless to say him finding a kid who was even younger than him when his incident happened all alone in the middle of nowhere passed out and starving set his trauma protective setting to the max.

Their is also a super low birth rate in the world as a whole that has been dropping even lower in recent years. Even with the long lifespans most people can go their entire lives and not be able to have a kid of their own. Due to that their is pretty much a 100% adoption rate for kids who lost their parents with a good line waiting. Falco isn't kidding when hes instantly cuddly because it is a general consensus that kids should be cherished and cuddled.

Finally their may be a bit of goddess correction. Her presence does give a bit of a warm feeling of happiness when others are around her. It gets stated by multiple people that her presence gives them a warm good feeling being around her.

@Seracila author is kinda bad at expressing their feelings.
His attitude is more leaned towards doting than romance, that must be author trying cuz romantic feelings for her at that age is a big no-no. Idk about future, maybe he's keeping it uncertain to convert it to romance when she grows up.
This review might seem out of story but only that's how i can make sense of this weird situation.

Dex-chan lover
@thedragonlord If that were the case, there woukd be no reason to reincarnate the mc. Souls are clearly outside the domain of gods.

If she took a soul that would be already receptive to her, waited 50 years then placed her there or found a person who is recwptive that is one thing. But brainwashing him is another.

@eng1 that precludes that time for a deity is fixed and that they can't slide her in at any point in on this parallel/alternative world's timeline. If the deity exists outside of time and space, then how difficult would it be to insert her in as she's getting compensation? Building a world for her and her friends to reincarnate. :3

For the livespan of 200y, i have a theorie:
1-This is not the same calendar here, so if we converse Falco who have 50y old in this world (Late Twenties so 25~) so 50x4=200 so 25x4=100 who is this likely pretty long too. (And this is the minimum!)
For counter this theorie, we have the ladies who can get children at 150years old so /2 =75y old. So 1) The ladies dont have menopausis, 2) Yeah but pretty late, 3)Fuck you its another world, Who I think is the most probable lmao

Contributor
I am amused that I can't figure out whether the Japanese author is self-aware enough to realize that "sitting kids on your lap and hugging them as a greeting" (or, more broadly, physical affection in general) is indeed more normal at much later ages in other countries than it is in Japan. Like, 10 years old might be considered a little old in most places for lap-sitting, I guess, but certainly not that excessively; not by much more than a year or two, at most...

Users who are viewing this thread