Isekai de Saikyou no Tsue ni Tensei shita Ore ga Iyagaru Shoujo wo Muriyari Mahou Shoujo ni P suru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - What's your name?

MD@Home
The release quality took a nose dive into a pile of bullshit.
How can you say somebody proofread it when there are typos still left in.
How can you say somebody typeset it when most of text is over other text, doesn't respect bubble boundaries, uses different font size for every bubble.
How can you say somebody cleaned it when the files aren't even in correct color mode, most redraws weren't even attempted, and the ones that were look more like random vomit.

I have seen the quality some fast releases have, but even they know not to credit themselves like they are full quality releases.

Dex-chan lover
@exxp
Funny? That depends on you. My smirk may be because of fanservice (and probably sadism)?

Aggregator gang
This is good, and I'm not saying it just for the fan-service...

btw the credit page is really off-putting, it makes lose the vibe of the manga.

he's a whole wand.....if he had to made adjustments for the outfit then i'm sure he can do it again, i don't know why he can't even attempt to do that.
Like....it's not even fanservice it's just straight up assault and rapey vibes, the girl was threatened into it because she doesn't want to expose herself anymore and then the author goes ahead and flashes her whole breasts
make it hentai or don't at all, i don't understand why humiliation is such a fetish it's shit

Users who are viewing this thread