Isekai de Saikyou no Tsue ni Tensei shita Ore ga Iyagaru Shoujo wo Muriyari Mahou Shoujo ni P suru! - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

Power Uploader
Apologies for the long wait, this was supposed to come out last week but things were hectic that week but biweekly updates as per usual from this point on~

Dex-chan lover
After reading this chapter I got like "Sumimasen... NANI The Fuck!?"

Other than that, thank you for your translation work.

Man i was expecting some action instead chit chat and enemy become allies thing wtf ...... no wonder this manga got axed --"

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, this went to shit... sooooo fast.
The protag's quirk was funny at first, but the way he's treating the newer situations is making me cringe way more than anything.

Not only that but the villain's mercilessly killed people. He's NOT someone who should ever become an ally no matter the circumstance.

Dex-chan lover
Cuka!
U19.png

ANd burn that thing with fire before it lays eggs!

This manga was good until this chapter. hf all readers and gl translators, meet you in another manga.

Agate's magical girl outfit is the best!
Niimi should choose the dark side! They have magical elfs there!

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus
Not only that but the villain's mercilessly killed people. He's NOT someone who should ever become an ally no matter the circumstance.
Unless you're a chaotic neutral
Apparently, he wouldn't mind villains as long as they're magical girls too
Seems pretty consistent to me

Double-page supporter
How are people surprised he's a man? They explained that part back in chapter 13. Also I disagree that the manga "became" shit with this chapter. I'd submit that it's always been shit, but heck I've been beating that drum in comments for a few chapters now. I'm mostly keeping up to see how this trainwreck wraps up with the cancellation.

Users who are viewing this thread