Isekai de Shippai Shinai 100 no Houhou - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
How much is the available raws? I can't wait for more........................
There's 2 chapters left.

The king letting her dance with him, honestly surprised me. Even his comment on Heil being a good match for her. Wonder where this is going though.

Thanks for the TL

Group Leader
How to save Souma:
1. Kill the shitty king
2. ???
3. Profit
The King isn't the problem, it's the asshole hiding behind the pillar at the end of the chapter. The King would more than happily let the FMC be with Heil as long as she stays to help his country, which Heil is apparently a high ranking noble of.

Dex-chan lover
Well, if Heil is a duke, a guaranteed way to both control the Duke and make sure the sage stays in the country is to marry her off to him. And she would get more freedom with him than anyone else. But she would have to sacrifice being an independent person and become like all of the other woman in the world, hoping for a good match to maybe live the life they want. So we will see. I'm glad this got picked back up, finally get to see the end. Asshole is a priest, and we know as isekai law that the church is the enemy so he's not gonna get what he wants regardless of what issues he might cause in two chapters

Dex-chan lover
The King isn't the problem, it's the asshole hiding behind the pillar at the end of the chapter. The King would more than happily let the FMC be with Heil as long as she stays to help his country, which Heil is apparently a high ranking noble of.
Both of them are the problems. The King wants to keep her as a caged attraction and the other asshole is simply an asshole.

Fed-Kun's army
I bet that the asshole priest has a huge inferiority complex

Also thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread