Isekai de Shippai Shinai 100 no Houhou - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
but then how long has it been, how old is the priest, he looks young…
The previous sage was not here during this priest's lifetime.
His organization probably has more information about the pregnancy and assassination than is officially known.
That's how he knows about her fate.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
if you don't have anything positive to say then say nothing at all if you don't have anything positive to say then say nothing at all if you don't have anything positive to say then say nothing at all if you don't have anything positive to say then say nothing at all if you don't have anything positive to say then say nothing at all if you don't have anything positive to say then say nothing at all if you don't have anything positive to say then say nothing at all if you don't have anything positive to say then say nothing at all if you don't have anything positive to say then say nothing at all if you don't have anything positive to say then say nothing...

Dex-chan lover
Major props to thielsn for translating on your own until the end!

You're a rockstar, and for those of us who can't read moonrunes, thanks for letting us be a part of this.

Dex-chan lover
if you don't have anything positive to say then say nothing at all if you don't have anything positive to say then say nothing at all if you don't have anything positive to say then say nothing at all if you don't have anything positive to say then say nothing at all if you don't have anything positive to say then say nothing at all if you don't have anything positive to say then say nothing at all if you don't have anything positive to say then say nothing at all if you don't have anything positive to say then say nothing at all if you don't have anything positive to say then say nothing at all if you don't have anything positive to say then say nothing...
Nah, fam, shit on it if ya need too

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, story was better than “Black Healer” since there was a choice at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for bringing this to the end, though I've forgotten a lot of the stuff at the start. I'm not too annoyed by the rushed ending, doesn't seem too uncommon for what I've seen from other shoujo romance series too.

Edit: Also, it just occurred to me, what about Charlotte, the maid? She's clumsy and goes against orders (though in this case, the MC acknowledged it was thoughtful, but it's not the best idea for a palace maid), so now that the MC's gone, who's she gonna work for? Her chances in the palace don't seem too great from what we've seen, and we heard her sob story about how if she fails in the palace, she's doomed to a marriage she doesn't want to be a part of. Seems like she's likely to get a raw deal, but it's off-panel so I guess it doesn't matter. Whoops!

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translation! Really appreciate that we get to see the ending!

When I saw this had finished, I jumped to the last chapter to scan it and see how it was going. I got excited when I saw the MC in a dress and veil bc I thought that was the wedding and decided to read from the beginning. Imagine my disappointment when I reached the end and it turned out that was her sage outfit :'). Still, it was a decent read. Thank you for the translations!!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work in finishing the sharing of this story.

Users who are viewing this thread