Isekai de Shippai Shinai 100 no Houhou - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
A wholehearted Thank You for finishing this manga! Even tho I did not particularly enjoyed it, it still bothered me how it would end. So happy to see someone have decided to finish it. Many thanks again! : )

Dex-chan lover
Good to see this finished, I was always curious to see how it ended. Now if only I could remember how it began... :thonk:
(yeah, I know I can reread it. Maybe one day)
Definitely felt like a rushed ending, but at least it's not overdue. :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
In one chapter, we conclude the coup attempt, hypothesize on the original maiden's prophecy, bring the MC back to the starting village, discover the way back to the modern world, confess to the ML and get the happy ending in the village.
Doesn't feel rushed at all.

That aside, this is an acceptable ending and I'm always glad when a manga has a proper closure.
Thanks for the translation.

Double-page supporter
Glad she decided to stay. There's no way to tell that black hole would take her back. And even if it was to the same Earth as hers, there's no saying if it would be in the same place, much less the same time! For all I can understand of what was given, it works pretty much like the traditional fairy world myths, where many enter, few come back, and of those, fewer do so sane and almost none to the same place/time, they come back wanting to see their loved ones only to be alone in a century older place where, if lucky enough, they will have some distant relatives, maybe some great-great nephew who was a baby and is now very old.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you theilsn!

I liked it, sort of. Heil was kind of stupid, Souma was fun. This story really showed its cards as an adaptation of josei comfort-read novels. It had the usual: Interesting concepts, more focused on situations than making the plot connect, attractive and emotionally simple love interest and secondary characters. The focus was on the atmosphere and the text (especially early on) is probably drooling over how pretty people in the other world are compared to MC (who has way better designs). It could be worse on every count but it has all the traits.

If it was treated as a plot-driven manga-original josei it'd probably be crammed into two or three volumes...

Dex-chan lover
:salute:

if you ask me, you can cram more chapters with that prev sage story and another one with that plot twist in the end..

Fed-Kun's army
Always happy to see a story that actually ends, but damn we sure rushed past that entire country spanning conspiracy and coup plot huh. So the previous sage just dropped dead while pregnant one day, and this wasn’t even that long ago?? Was the current king her husband?? I guess not since he talks like he didn’t know her, but then how long has it been, how old is the priest, he looks young… actually nevermind, I’m not going to think about it all too much lol.

Pretty typical “saintess” style story all around, but enjoyable nonetheless. Thanks for completing the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread