Isekai de Shippai Shinai 100 no Houhou

Till now this work really reminds me of a Shoujo manga. Woman disguising their gender/sex was also not that uncommon in history or tales. Indeed it is a wise choice, if one considers the possibility that a woman has a lower social standing in a medieval world. Still I wonder where the story will lead us.

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna Might as well not have put a spoiler tag on it if you're just going to say she goes full retard at some point later on.

Fed-Kun's army
Had hope for this, but as of ch6 this took such a hard turn for shit town and it isn't slowing down.

This story is the embodiment of a "bait and switch" with the first 5-ish chapters setting everything up one way, then suddenly doing the exact opposite out of nowhere.

If you want to read generic shoujo romance cliche story #624212 you'll find it here, but as for me I'm out.

The way the author jammed the story in reverse so hard makes me wonder if this was an actual attempt at insulting their audience.

So far it's a cute read without all the high stakes that a lot of Isekai have. I'm hoping it goes more Slice of Life than it currently is

Thank you for the update. I really enjoy this manga. I hope you can keep them coming

I don’t normally comment but I really appreciate this wonderful updates! Thank you so much for continuing the series and for all your hard work.

Well, i think i need to rephrase my comment lol
I don't think it was a surprise at all that she was some magical destined person or whatever
but i enjoy it nontheless :;3

Dex-chan lover
Thank you guys for reminding me for the upteenth time that i really need to stop reading the comments.
Y'all don't know how to just turn your brain off and enjoy the ride.

Supporter
A bit off topic I guess but so far, From Faraway is the only manga I know where MC actually has to spend time and effort to learn the language of the new world herself. The rest of the isekai genre pretty much gives MC(s) instant understanding of the language, isn't it?

This is fantastic and realistic (except the language cheat). Not having a minimum rating of 8.4 is a crime.

@Yatsuki and Re:Zero and Mushoku Tensei

Supporter
@Aryazaky For both series, Re:Zero Subaru still understands the spoken language, he just has to learn writing. Mushoku Tensei is reincarnation into the world itself so I suppose they don't really count from my perspective... I'm picky, I know, I'm sorry >"<. Whereas in From Faraway, Noriko actually doesn't understand anything (both speaking and writing) and has to learn herself (with fun mistakes along the way lol)

Also I think 6-7 is actually average for this kind of story when it just starts out. It needs more world building and the story needs to proceed further etc in the longer run to gain higher rating. Very rarely that I see a manga (especially isekai) with less than 30 chapters having high rating right off the bat.

Users who are viewing this thread