Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
It takes her quite a bit of effort to understand, but still calls him insensitive. I find that to be rather insensitive in itself.

"An ordinary adventurer can't defeat it."
That's a rather low bar for claiming something is impossible. MC's not the only less-than-ordinary adventurer around.

"We were disrupted by the weird-masked people..."
Have you looked at your own minions?

Controlling a dragon has never gone wrong in any story whatsoever, so I'm sure his plan is completely solid.

Dex-chan lover
So with all these manhwafreak uploads in the past hours, did the group finally die or what lol

That aside, at least they dropped this already anyway, since according to mangaupdates, this chapter was done 7 months ago, they didn't last very long doing this (they likely didn't get any money from doing this lol)

Double-page supporter
So with all these manhwafreak uploads in the past hours, did the group finally die or what lol

That aside, at least they dropped this already anyway, since according to mangaupdates, this chapter was done 7 months ago, they didn't last very long doing this (they likely didn't get any money from doing this lol)
Their website appears to be gone. So, maybe.

Dex-chan lover
Since MC don't kill humans, then at least I hope he gives those fuckers a good beating and try to gather information by any means necessary, because this shadowy group is a threat to everyone, it's been made clear now.

And the brother and father of the poor Water Dragon Girl should get some ass beating too. Since MC is the new Hero, him and the girl could change the dynamic of this family for the future generations, so the maidens don't have to suffer like a caged bird.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread