Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
So, in MLM speak
The top line is really the bottom line after all 🤣kek
So much for being a founder. The real founder is not even there😩

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
censored cleavage again. No matter how many times you fuckers change names, websites, domains, whatever, I hope you get found out and sued and left without a single penny to your names. I'd do it myself if I could
bro chill
at least they give us something to read

Dex-chan lover
With enough luck you need little else.

To call him a simp would be an insult to simps.

"There's a bond stronger than blood. You wouldn't understand!"
Yeah, about that...

Such an embarrassing song. Then it must be extra embarrassing to be incapacitated by that song.

That sure is an interesting mask.

censored cleavage again.
It wasn't even that bad. Not like a hot springs chapter where you might have to censor to not go up in rating. This is just lame and barely even accomplishes what it's supposed to do.

Dex-chan lover
That MLM joke back then is real?! Holy fuck.
What’s MLM again?
It wasn't even that bad. Not like a hot springs chapter where you might have to censor to not go up in rating. This is just lame and barely even accomplishes what it's supposed to do.
The problem is that manhwafreak/utoon is very consistent in censoring all cleavages like they’re workers of a legally-nondescript conservative incel censorate, so the cultural damage adds up considering the vast amount of mangas (and their cleavages) they’ve worked on.

A book burned, a burnt scent. A library burned, a tragedy.

Group Leader
What’s MLM again?
multi level marketing scheme. Basically a pyramid scheme

essentially you sell product x but you can also recruit people to sell product x and then you get a cut of their sales. Then everyone they recruit also gives you a cut of their sales.

its a scam and the only ones who make money are those who are at the top since all the money flows to them.

Dex-chan lover
The problem is that manhwafreak/utoon is very consistent in censoring all cleavages like they’re workers of a legally-nondescript conservative incel censorate, so the cultural damage adds up considering the vast amount of mangas (and their cleavages) they’ve worked on.
I was referring to the cleavage not being that bad, not the censoring. The censoring is dogshit.

Group Leader
What’s MLM again?

Multi Level Marketing; basically a members-based business where the main drive for larger profit cuts is to advance through multiple levels or tiers of privileges inside of an organization, usually achieved from selling products on monthly quota basis.

Seems normal, until it brings additional predatory methods like instead of selling products, the way you can progress through the tiers is to bring more new members added with illogical initial payment requirements. Not to mention this type business is prone for using ponzi schemes as their base, which obviously not okay.

There are a lot of MLM business that don't delve into that dangerous kind of profit making though, only focusing on selling products, like Tupperware or many premium-like cosmetics.

Group Leader
censored cleavage again. No matter how many times you fuckers change names, websites, domains, whatever, I hope you get found out and sued and left without a single penny to your names. I'd do it myself if I could

I honestly don't get why they did it though.

Moral ethics? Doubt so, with so many theme of their TL'd manga has more or less not giving a (or half) shit about it.

Content moderation forced by gvmt? I don't think they would reached this kind of content, unless they deployed their own server within their country.

Feminism? Really, in mangas where there are many other things that definitely much more serious to tackle?

I'm seriously considering that their top leaders have a serious mastophobia, but that's obviously just a long shot. and if somehow members of said tl group were reading this, this was clearly a joke.

Dex-chan lover

Moral ethics? Doubt so, with so many theme of their TL'd manga has more or less not giving a (or half) shit about it.

Content moderation forced by gvmt? I don't think they would reached this kind of content, unless they deployed their own server within their country.

Feminism? Really, in mangas where there are many other things that definitely much more serious to tackle?

I'm seriously considering that their top leaders have a serious mastophobia, but that's obviously just a long shot. and if somehow members of said tl group were reading this, this was clearly a joke.

In a comment thread for another series they were doing I questioned it and someone said it was because of DMCA risks. But that's bullshit because erasing boob lines does not absolve them of copyright violations for scanlating manga.

The most likely real explanation is that since they host their works on their own websites they probably have strict advertising regulations where the ads they use come from a place that doesn't want to advertise on sites that have adult/inappropriate content and they somehow overcorrect for that thinking that any boob hints at all are bad instead of just explicit boobs or sex or whatever.

Still weird though.

Dex-chan lover

I’m inclined to believe that someone in the group has a mildly intense hatred for boobs (or have boob envy). Still tho, they could’ve just apply the Golden Rule and picked something more seiso to scanlate instead of making potentially millions of readers suffer.

Group Leader
In a comment thread for another series they were doing I questioned it and someone said it was because of DMCA risks. But that's bullshit because erasing boob lines does not absolve them of copyright violations for scanlating manga.

The most likely real explanation is that since they host their works on their own websites they probably have strict advertising regulations where the ads they use come from a place that doesn't want to advertise on sites that have adult/inappropriate content and they somehow overcorrect for that thinking that any boob hints at all are bad instead of just explicit boobs or sex or whatever.

Still weird though.
That's the second dumbest thing I've learned today, and it's barely noon here.

Users who are viewing this thread