Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Ch. 59

Supporter
This chapter really was like:
20240815214657-d0051a5e.png

20240815214658-c291084c.png

Fed-Kun's army
That’s how it used to be done

modesty was a big thing back in the day. Not like the clothes are made out of lead. Soap can pass through it pretty easily
I was curious and tried to look it up but didn't find anything.
Do you have a source on how people used to bathe with clothes on?

Dex-chan lover
"I'll be bold today."
She looks anything but.

"A little cramped."
Compared to what?

That feels like such a mix of technology even before you add the magic.

What censoring is this? Washing his back through his clothes? Is this PG-9 or something?

"Now I'm curious..."
Don't lie. You've been curious since they started.

Not sure I'd count that as "bold" with clothes.

How expensive were those bathrobes?

modesty was a big thing back in the day.
Depends entirely on what day and where. This seems excessive for the setting they're trying to portray.

Dex-chan lover
I was curious and tried to look it up but didn't find anything.
Do you have a source on how people used to bathe with clothes on?
Well when I was a kids me and my siblings used to take bathe with clothes on the River
Hell even now when we go to beach we always wear some light clothes when we swim
Since the girls can't show too much skin because of religion reason so the rest just go with it

Fed-Kun's army
Well when I was a kids me and my siblings used to take bathe with clothes on the River
Hell even now when we go to beach we always wear some light clothes when we swim
Since the girls can't show too much skin because of religion reason so the rest just go with it
Playing in a stream as a kid or going for a swim at the beach with a shirt on (to protect against sunburn) seems pretty normal to me.
But straight-up bathing and washing yourself with clothes on? Now that's interesting (weird).

Funnily enough, that practice is the origin of the yukata. Nice little tidbit I got to learn from that paper.

Dex-chan lover
Playing in a stream as a kid or going for a swim at the beach with a shirt on (to protect against sunburn) seems pretty normal to me.
But straight-up bathing and washing yourself with clothes on? Now that's interesting (weird).

Funnily enough, that practice is the origin of the yukata. Nice little tidbit I got to learn from that paper.
Heh.....
I never bath with others beside my lil bro at that time since our bathroom is small
Talking about that kinda remind me of how I almost drown in the bathroom lel

Fed-Kun's army
Really beating us over the head with the sex allegory this time, huh? Impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread