Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou) - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Peerless Reinrich

Hey, english was decent in this one. though I have to admit, what is with this story. kinda seems to be jumping all over the place

Better effort this time op, a couple of spelling mistakes but better than chapter 1

Dex-chan lover
God fucking dammit
t45o6o6kw7t21.jpg

@powerneed yeah, this is even more stupid than the usual "picking on a newbie" trope. It's just unfathomable to me how so many writers think that this would ever happen.

Aggregator gang
@powerneed what i get is. the guild was supported by the alchemy guild.
while the pharmacy guild pressures people with over priced potion, and most likely duds in their batch.

but the guild went and disrespect, assaulted and broke the mercs of the alchemy guild who does fair trade. thinking it was the pharmacy guild
grandma got pissed and threat them. the girl is willing to sell herself to repay the potions and the alchemy`s trust and support.
because with out it the adventures will only be able to buy potions at high price. this will cripple the adventures and raise the mortality rate.

well that escalated quickly.

also, wouldnt there normally be laws / rules in place so even if he was from the other guild that adventurer would still be punished or even deemed as an outlaw?

@xyzzy because no one cares about mob a :p

@RimuruH
As i mentioned on the last page, it was @Knektebroe who helped me greatly here

@animajunki123
Well, after this chapter i think that this manga is utterly ridiculous. Novel is better in some way (more explanation), but not much tho

@ShionVaynex and @xyzzy
You said exactly what i thought! Still, it's crazy that literally policewoman of this town decided to be slave of MC.
In novel he was against it, but we know that this is just typical "innocent" MC :D

@Aran1
Only one rule of Harem manga - everyone should obey and serve MC even if it's not like that

Dex-chan lover
Liking alchemist guild grandma here. Feels like she set him up in a way, but its seemingly working out well for them which is nice.

Also fucking yeet that cat/dog eared bitch into the nearest trash can, send her to manga purgatory where her, and that one cat bitch from Live Dungeon! belong.

Dex-chan lover
Clearly the old person (still can't figure out if it's a lady or a man Reinrich sounds pretty masculine) has a goal here. The extent they are pushing it issue seems rather extreme. It doesn't really make sense for the girl to volunteer for slavery.

Wonder if it gets explained.

Dex-chan lover
The plot of this manga continues to amaze me in its stupidity. And yet I have to wonder why I am surprised...
..I have so many objections I can't even bother to mention them

At least I can say that the tl-quality seems to be improving from the last few chapters no-group group. I guess that is good?

@Zones
Actually there was thought of MC like "Grandma, you overdid it". It's more clear in LN tho because MC often call her "Baba", "Grandma" and like

Dex-chan lover
Its for the best. Instead of paying 1 million Nar, a contract is to be signed and she be made a combat slave for a set amount of time.

As for the dudes... really? So childish, look before you act.

I think the translation and grammar in this chapter were much improved on the last ones. Good work 👍🏻

Users who are viewing this thread