Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou) - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Problem Solving

it's not like but >>>>>>>>>>> totaly lil innocent pig boy to the slughter

Contributor
You know? I was wrong. This manga isn't stupid. It's not even pants-on-head retarded.

It's just pathetic.

Aggregator gang
Okay this is stupid maybe i should go read that domestic girlfriend again before coming here.

So an old hag (man?) causes multiple problems for the MC... The beautiful hero(es) of the country become his slave(s) to "compensate" for the destroyed potions, which the MC may or may not be able to recreate with or without ease. This manga... is going to be rather pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
@Englizium well... how often do you see pant on head retardation. Gotta watch the whole thing unfold. lol

Actually this manga is really dumb because author made UNFATHOMABLE accent on ECCHI. That's it. Novel have more story, humor and development.
This is the first ever manga with such a big difference from the novel i ever saw

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, to think I thought this had potential.

(Continues reading anyway.)

Dex-chan lover
@Engylizium
But you still here reading it... :D
nope. I can't take this. Only way for me to read this retarded of a manga is if I can marathon dozens of chapters of it at once. I think I'll put it on semi-permanent hold.

At least the tl quality improving shows that a lot of the stupidity wasn't actually poor tl, but rather the story itself.

Welp I wanted to give this manga one last chance, but I can see that this is truly belongs to the trashiest of the trash tier. The Art is good, the translation is really good, but the "story", my god, the story is abysmal. The characters are such a massive stereotypes that I feel like a program made this story after being fed all the isekai mangas from Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread