Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou) - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Problem Solving

Aggregator gang
Conclusion :
1. The red haired girl have a tendency into being dominated. (A hardcore M maybe)
2. The cat girl was a hardcore tsundere to boot.
3. Hayato and alchemist guild hold pretty much power in that city.
4. Reinrich purpose was to let MC have a good start. (Like I thought)
5. The editor for this manga was a d*ckhead for leaving out some event and dialogue from LN (maybe, idk)
6. The manga is all about reality escapism with mild drawback symptoms

Nice to see the improvement in translation quality, things make more sense now.

If only the manga itself would improve similarly...

Very unlikely.

Fed-Kun's army
Had a bit of hope when he flat-out refused to have a slave. Then plot forced her on him anyway and try to explain it how owing a people is ok because "sHE iS a KnigHt aNd HAvE HoNoUR™". I'm just reading this to call the stupidity out and be petty at this point.

if the dude who caused this situation become the slave, woulda subverted my expectations instead. this just feels forced.

Pretty interesting so far, but I’m not a big fan of the cat girl so far. Never a big fan of characters not letting the protagonist give their explanation, but hopefully that will change. The knight seems okay, but we will have to see and thanks for the translations!

Fed-Kun's army
so anyone who knows the ln or wn this is based off of, mind explaining a few things? mostly why the alchemy guild and other guy are doing this?

Fed-Kun's army
I will give it a few more chapters because i like the cover art but plot is awful so far

This manga is dogshit, the mangaka should be ashamed of themself. Regardless, thanks for the upload.

Dex-chan lover
You know, getting a rider kick by someone wearing iron boots is fatal...

Dex-chan lover
.... Girl, go the fuck away, leave Aina to the MC and all will be good. Hate that forced overly aggressive (future) tsundere from characters like that.

Users who are viewing this thread