Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou) - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Slave Trader's House

Dex-chan lover
Sell cat? He should rather train her, even if aphrodisiac is necessary. 🤣 Only happening in doujins while the originals are mostly filled with beta MCs...

Dex-chan lover
does seem like its all prearranged by his master.

with her renown and their dispute with the other guild, coupled with his seemingly non existent ability to defend himself, trouble might crop up sooner or later.

hence, a bodyguard (slave). myb im wrong

p.s that cat is annoying as all hell

@AnonymousWeeaboo I think the Granny wants to enslave the girl so she gets a high ranking adventurer without using the guild. Essentially saving money. This all seem to be a setup against the guild from Granny and the Hero (he was the one that gave him the bag that the adventurers got pushy about). <- Maybe I am giving too much credit to the author.

I agree with you however. This is just going to be annoying, especially the beast girl. I'll give it one more chapter if I get bored and there is nothing to read.

Fed-Kun's army
Pimp the cat girl, buy that new slave with the gold, get two big mountain waifus, ??????, profit

Aggregator gang
Why do beastkin always look like normal humans except for furry ears and fluffy tails? No extra fur anywhere, I mean we see adventurer guys, who look like they had chest hair wigs.

Dex-chan lover
This writing is horrible and not a single one of the characters are good. Any potential this series had was lost within the first few chapters. Dropped.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope he sells them off to some fat bastard and buy some normal ones instead

Dex-chan lover
While the story is nonsense, i will keep reading this for the sake of nagayori glorious art style.

Dex-chan lover
@GerryCerryBery

There was this other novel (might have had a manga adaptation as well, not sure), where the MC is able to travel between modern Japan and a fantasy world through a mirror.

He explains that there's 5 steps / grades / divisions of beastmen, from 1) Just ears and/or tails to 5) Normal cats walking upright and just about nothing else making them different from cats.

wow I heard this is garbage but I am STILL surprised. Mc deserves to be cucked, stupid cat deserves to be sold to the FATTEST, SMELLIEST, OLDEST pervert in town

Users who are viewing this thread