Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou) - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Slave Trader's House

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 28, 2019
Messages
769
Man...why is this "slow life" story turning into a story about slavery?

If I was the MC, I'd be equally, if not more, confused at why this girl is so intent on becoming a slave (like is it her secret fetish). Maybe she just fell in love at first sight and is trying to stay next to him (however she can).
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Oct 26, 2019
Messages
187
I thought I'd never say this, but that cat girl is annoying.
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Mar 29, 2019
Messages
457
The dynamic between these three is kind of... um... grating.

We have a Beta MC, the capable subservient female... and the annoying poodle.

Wonderful.
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
446
For once could we just have an asshole MC that isn't over kill?
Why is it always a super beta simp mc or a super illogical edgy mc?
Is there no middle ground?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
1,626
Gotta say that I've never seen bow earrings before. Not sure if those would be uncomfortable to wear, but they can't be worse than giant hoops.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top