Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou) - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Secret Plot!

Dex-chan lover
MC should just insert a dildo into Sorte's ass to train her properly!

I can't belive just after the previous one says goodbye., there's a great man/woman picking up this series., thanks a lot!

@javin141
I think the texts are occupying the bubbles too much it's like about to burst, please adjust the font size a bit smaller. just like the previous scans.

MD@Home
You want what? Donations? For line-breaking "reme-mber", "thor-oughly", "rem-aining", "scra-pped", "extr-emely", "prod-uction", "pers-ever-ing", "inje-cting", "vibr-ation", "perce-ption", "expe-cted", and similar crap? For that Soseki level of shit-tier typesetting, you don't need donations, you need to go to fucking grammar school again!

Fed-Kun's army
D2LWY87WoAAb9g2.jpg

I felt like this had taken a weird turn when they forcibly went down the slave route, now it's taking an even weirder turn with him suddenly making a vibrator. Like, the fuck?

It feels as though the carefree isekai life story has taken a 120 degree turn at this point

MD@Home
@baconcat that's not grammar school, that's typesetting school.
But, I do share your opinion that this typesetting feels a tad too low-effort....
Could've been worse though, could be LHT's typesetting....

MD@Home
@LunaDelrey My mistake, I used the wrong term. When I said "grammar school" I actually wanted to say elementary, or primary school, rather than refer to grammar itself.

Dex-chan lover
so was she the slave merchants ninja bodyguard all along?

@baconcat @pinegala it allways amazes me how many entitled dickheads come out of the woodwork to whine about some minor pointless things....who the fuck cares?Jesus christ,just do the scanlation urself and stfu

Users who are viewing this thread