Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou) - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - A Cat-Eared Girl Called Shiro

Dex-chan lover
That's poor business planning. If he thinks the rotor will become super popular, he should expect at least 10% of adult women to purchase it. If there are 100,000 residents, 50% female, and 60% adults, then he needs to produce 3000 units.

Dex-chan lover
Who is this girl again? And she is way more useful than the violent tsundere bitch cat.

@monkey123 She was the first slave he saw when he arrived in town and stuffed his meat in her mouth when her master wasnt looking which she really enjoyed. Oh and Sorte is a dog not a cat, this one is a cat. Which should be amusing if he gets her as well as she really likes him.

Dex-chan lover
@Anarchyant
I see. He will probably get her later when he earns more money. Unfortunately she is flat, but maybe she will grow. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aggregator gang
Of all the thing he could invent, he chooses THAT? Dumb doesn't even come close. I see this story suddenly turning in to garbage.

Fed-Kun's army
@SonneillonZ
Not a bad idea, but you'd need an input device, or some way to convert sound into a magic 'signal' before you could do anything especially meaningful with a speaker.

LMAO @ all the ppl complaining about muh plot when the artist worked the angles so well for the cat girl.

Dex-chan lover
@Gravewind I enjoy the implication the story was ever not garbage.
Personally I'm here 'cause it's sort of amusing but that doesn't mean it was well written til now and that suddenly changed.

Fed-Kun's army
@Gravewind It's a perfectly fine salad mixer. Now he just needs to make one to mix bigger salads. You know. For parties.

Dex-chan lover
A vibrator, are you serious? And in addition to that he asks for 40 million, he proposes to be a slave if the business does not turn out as planned and all for a simple slave... Bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread