Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou) - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Accessory Making

Dex-chan lover
@vhr2121
Oh dog girl then? I almost forgot, because... she is worth shit. Btw. I would throw her into a hentai gangbang to educate her.

I can also agree about MC being a simp!

That stupid mutt. Loud mouth, no manners, relying on insults, getting violent etc. Of course is the mature slave 30 times more worth. Simply perfection. Refined behavior, gentle demeanor, educated and the best part, nice big tits :3

People need to drop the simp term? It is stupid. Instead of saying that the mc is too nice, people have to parrot a word they learned just yesterday and probably misuse(not always) the damn term. I agree that he is too nice to girls(except the dog, at least he bickers normally with her) but I also wouldn't want that meatball to have his with the 120m girl. That is a lot of fucking money though, so he better have fun with her(she will probably want to too after she is bought by mc).

Aggregator gang
@Korr_El How incredibly surprising that someone who actually likes this stupid "obedient submissive asian waifu" trope would also think big tits are the best feature of a character. Even for low-effort fanservice this manga somehow seems to attract especially cringe-worthy comments. I like how even the protagonist said that putting the girls into slavery is fucked, but now he's putting his entire livelihood into buying a slave and the comments are only about how the girl is an annoying bitch because she's upset about being put into slavery after being slightly rude. How do you guys fall for this braindead transition from "slaves are bad" to "slaves should be obedient husks" in every single shit-tier isekai title?

Dex-chan lover
I’m actually pretty curious what the slave trader’s plan is and how that equates to making more money. If the MC wins then he’s going to have to sell a really expensive slave at a pretty solid discount. If the noble’s son wins, then he just sells her at the advertised price (which he was already going to buy her at). At face value the slave trader would have made more money by just waiting for the Noble’s son to pay, and how does a slave even make a fortune? That said the MC does lose points in my book for being so easily manipulated and led along because a cute girl was nice to him (when it’s her professional job to be nice to him). He even made a comparison to a hostess at one point; okay, yeah, so if you understand it’s her job to be cute and nice WHY ARE LETTING YOURSELF BE MANIPULATED INTO SPENDING A TON OF MONEY YOU DON’T HAVE?! I’m sorry, but this trope of “if it’s a cute girl, its okay and I have to save her”, is getting to be to much. It would make more sense (and I would be okay) if he was saving up money to buy and free that kid from one of the earlier chapters (because he thought the kid was too young to be a slave).

Dex-chan lover
I know miss 120mil's value has been blown up to hold off fatty from buying her and I do imagine a slave having no will to fight back is more valued than a noisy less obedient one, but the price difference is stupid. I just don't know why the japanese push that a boring woman with no mind of her own is preferential or better than someone with a personality

Dex-chan lover
tbh, dude didn't want either of them (adventurers) so getting the meek breasted gal should just be okay. I think.

I get the feeling that the slave merchant cares about the girl (don't want to sell her to a scumbag) and overpriced her so the noble son can't afford her while apparently lowering the price for the MC for a challenge, but who knows.

Dex-chan lover
This shit will lead to either hyperinflation or extreme deflation.

Then again, he earned 10 million of that shit in like a day, so who the fuck knows any more.

Also, I'd argue MC is less of a simp than the rich kid's son because he didn't mean to try and buy her, but to call his bluff and protect her, and kinda fell through into this situation accidentally. The other guy's been at it much longer.

@mommunism
One of the few sane comments here.
It's always hilarious viewing the comments of manga like this, an army of semen and cheeto crusted losers circle jerking about how no-personality, subservient, big-titted girls are the ideal examples of the opposite sex. Reality is gonna hit you lot like a brick to the face, the same way acne hit your faces you greasy creeps.

Users who are viewing this thread