Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou) - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The matter is settled

Dex-chan lover
Classic Isekai...
MC: I want a house...
?: Here is a mansion.
MC: I want a waifu.
?: Have three? I'll bring more later.

@knighto i mean overall. The mc has been continously helped by stuff just falling in his lap because people attack him. Lest not forget how he got 2 slaves in the first place

Dex-chan lover
I can't see much family resemblance between those two. Is he absolutely sure his wife didn't cheat on him?...

......all this time I thought reinrick was an ugly woman. I thought it was her last name...

gezz, this author really loves jamming “rewards” in the MC’s face.

What a convenient world. I bet the appropriate apology for a “stepped on foot“ is a “blowy in the alley“.

Dex-chan lover
The MC didn't really think he'd have trouble "pleasing" the girl...he just didn't want the crazy dude as his inlaw...

🤡

Group Leader
Marrying that Meira girl is one thing, but you’d also have to accept that dude as your father in law and pig face as your brother in law, so that’s a huge turn off...the cons outweigh the pros by a huge margin. Plus, the daughter herself is pretty sus as well. She calls him foster father, but the way she acts makes me think it wouldn’t be surprising if she called him sugar daddy instead.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, a manga that deals with the "oh, no; its too much" crap...
Dealing with my Japanese counterparts in business is BEYOND FRUSTRATING when there's a constant flow of "no, I can accept that" every time you pass them more than a paycheck... lol...

Users who are viewing this thread