Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou) - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Bath Time!

Aggregator gang
Is it a Japanese trait to want to be so heavily disrespected by someone in your own home?
I don't understand it, am I missing some ancient wisdom?

Why is the dog girl being such a raging cunt despite having 0 social awareness or etiquette and why does this limp dick guy put up with it?

ugh, I wasn’t expecting any sexy time but the fact that the stupid puppy keeps axing everything is frustrating to no end.

Dex-chan lover
Only a Japanese dude would let it slide, a Chinese one would have eaten the dog already /jk

But yeah, shes annoying AF, doesnt knows her place and they are keeping up with it. Do make her sleep outside ffs.

Dex-chan lover
@ShionSinX @dudewithmagic @grecefar

1st, it seems that he accepts her more as a bratty little sister. He doesn't fully take her seriously. And because he does that, she doesn't give him the respect of a master. Plus, she was suddenly turned into a slave and treated like a little sister, while most slaves are usually taught to treat their master as a master. Our MC on the other hand went big brother on her instead.

2nd, Think about her loyalty. While she does seem to say sh*t, when things count, she's more than ready to risk her life for him...So he values that more than her acting like a little brat. In a world where he can't fully trust anyone, a loyal idiot who can't hide her emotions would actually be a reassuring thing since at least he knows she'd protect him and won't betray him.

3rd, the bin throw is more comic slapstick not meant to be taken seriously (a common joke in anime/manga that you got to get used to; comic violence is never meant to be taken seriously). When reading anime/manga, if the abuse is comic, it doesn't count in universe... Japanese comedy uses slapstick quite a bit, and let's not forget Looney Tunes also uses it. It's like giving Daffy Duck dynamite... it means absolutely nothing.

Power Uploader
Everyone else bitching bratty dog girl..
Meanwhile me,
Is that a +1 in harem?

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, the typical violent loli shrew. Fucks sakes can't he trade-in this crazy for that cat girl, Shiro?

Dex-chan lover
Would've kicked out or traded the cat bitch for a normal girl a year ago already...

Users who are viewing this thread