Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou) - Vol. 6 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
617.gif

Dex-chan lover
last chapter was 7 days ago, you sure this is dropped? 🤨
ThePervertedScanner is infamous for this stuff, they pulled this quite a few times hoping to advertise their stuff -- at least their translations got better, they used to just upload trash with duplicate pages and such and expect us to donate in order to keep them scanlating a series that they hoped the other group would drop due to the snipe... but, they are not violating the rules unlike some other scanlators so if the quality is good and they tone it down on the greedy snipping, I am willing to forgive them (meaning that they should find a manga that is acutally droped for once). Mangadex unfortunately does not have rules for "extraneous" content and excess advertisement in said content, besides that it needs to be at the start OR the end of a chapter (3.2.7).

Supporter
ThePervertedScanner is infamous for this stuff, they pulled this quite a few times hoping to advertise their stuff -- at least their translations got better, they used to just upload trash with duplicate pages and such and expect us to donate in order to keep them scanlating a series that they hoped the other group would drop due to the snipe... but, they are not violating the rules unlike some other scanlators so if the quality is good and they tone it down on the greedy snipping, I am willing to forgive them (meaning that they should find a manga that is acutally droped for once). Mangadex unfortunately does not have rules for "extraneous" content and excess advertisement in said content, besides that it needs to be at the start OR the end of a chapter (3.2.7).
What's funny is that there are many mangas/manhwas/manhuas that they've dropped themselves.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't even notice the page at the top begging for money. I just skip anything that's not the first page of the manga. That said, if they're going to beg for money, they should at the very least fix the typos (montgs) and grammatical errors (supporting to us) on the page begging for money. No way in hell am I going to donate to a group that can't even do that.

Dex-chan lover
I could be wrong, but given Shiro's body and mental development, she could be 11 or 12 yrs old at best.

Dex-chan lover
I could be wrong, but given Shiro's body and mental development, she could be 11 or 12 yrs old at best.
While her personality does fit with being that young, I wouldn't be surprised if she's actually older, due to her fighting capability, and just likes to be spoiled. She was on equial footing (if not slightly better) in a fight with the wolf girl from the adventuring party, who was supposed to be able to take out earth dragons solo. It takes a lot of training to get that good, and I'm not sure that could be accomplished by the time you're 12.

Then again, the author might just like overpowered lolis.

Dex-chan lover
“Dropped a few montgs ago”? I mean…at least wait until 1st sept to make that claim mildly valid…or change your boilerplate…

Why don't you pick up a series that has actually been dropped for a long time? Something like this?

https://mangadex.org/title/f5b69b9e...home-center-otoko-no-jiyuu-na-isekai-seikatsu
Hear hear! I actually want another ch of that! I’m all in for sniping actually abandoned projects, or projects done by Comicdom (which caused a mass abandonment once they ceased to exist)

Users who are viewing this thread