Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou) - Vol. 6 Ch. 37

Contributor
They reuploaded it because the pages with the first outfit Shiro was wearing (before the lingerie) was missing from the first upload.

Dex-chan lover
pretty sure it got reuploaded bc it was missing one or two pages before, bc I don't remember her apology when I read it earlier today, it just kinda skipped straight to the other girls playing dress up with her. Also, who the heck is Hayato again? It's been so long since I last read this I barely remember much besides the whole arc w that girl trying to fuck him over bc of that letter her friend sent her

Dex-chan lover
They reuploaded it because the pages with the first outfit Shiro was wearing (before the lingerie) was missing from the first upload.
Also the dialogue was refined a little bit more. It reads much better now.

Dex-chan lover
Hayato looking rough. Did he not get the message that Origol or whatever her name was was cured, or does he have someone else in need?

Dex-chan lover
Hayato looking rough. Did he not get the message that Origol or whatever her name was was cured, or does he have someone else in need?
There was that time where he was looking at his hand a buncha chapters ago all sad. Maybe he's got his own health issue.

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, something bad happened to a party member/important person related and a high quality potion or similar is their only hope?

Dex-chan lover
Looks like they dropped this already.
Ch 42 Pt1&2 are already up and still no updates... this is one of the scannies who are too slow nowadays... :aquadrink: :facepalm:
It's not technically dropped. They uploaded chapters 39 and 40 in January, but it's only on their website and not on MangaDex. Plus the fact that you said chapter 42 has been out since October but they only did 39 and 40 a few months later, I won't argue about them being slow. Slow, don't upload this series on MD anymore, and could definitely use a proofreader since sometimes these chapters can be a bit difficult to read/understand.

Users who are viewing this thread