Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou)

He chose the infinite money cheat but it turned out to not be useful. Why didn't he just use his money to start a business? Or would that not work with the usual isekai brainlet authors that think fantasyland would find stuff like crop rotation to be hugely advanced?

Double-page supporter
He take the worst skill pocket money. If they were banker crook they would imprison him for counterfeiting. Or kidnap him.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this MC will fill those 2 girls up! Also that goddess is thicc!

Contributor
So this will be First World Problems: The Manga, huh?

Found the raw web novel here: https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=https://ncode.syosetu.com/n2276dz/&prev=search

Raws for the wn if anyone wants them.
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n2276dz/

Edit: should have refreshed lol.

Aggregator gang
@anoman
The Pocket money skill will level up and he will gain more money per day. He will later sell stuffs that he makes when he become an alchemy. Give this MC some slack, he just tired with the work at the black company so he wanted to do something related to his slow life (hobby)

@Kamelpov
The skill later on will level up and give him more money per day. I don't think this is counted as counterfeiting since its a unique skill. The plot to avoid kidnapping is by hiring bodyguards (slaves) 😏

Aggregator gang
This is one of the good isekai series that I still have it in my WN reading list.
Although the generic slave troupe is in it, the MC is not the generic OP offensive side but rather on the supportive side. He really suck at battle so most of the time the slaves will be doing that part. MC is not the generic virgin beta cuck, he will fuck the slave and have lewd time if possible. Side characters are good too, non toxic/cancerous Hero character in this series like the other mob isekai trope. He later on will become rich not from the pocket money skill but rather from his alchemy work.

Dex-chan lover
@mismarca
it sounds like pocket money let's him have a safety net letting him not become overly worried about making generic products that sell via quantity and instead make high quality goods that sell big.

Aggregator gang
how to become a money making slave in another world
step 1 get skill that gives free money everyday
step 2 get no protection skill(no fighting skill whatsoever)
step 3 be a moron who applies japan common sense to new world
step 4 tell everyone you meet you can make money everyday just by existing
step 5 Wait to get fucked while advertising to everybody about your "skill"

Dex-chan lover
@greyhud90
To be fair, the only person he has told is another Japanese guy who already has an otherworld harem. It makes sense MC trusts someone else from japan.

Aggregator gang
@starburst98 still terrible to say it to anyone else that you have a skill like that.
Even if you trust someone else to not exploit you for your skill, you can't trust them not to run their mouths when they get drunk .
His skill of getting money just by existing is too hard to pass up.

So he just died at the train station? These isekai stories always make me think about the people who have to clean that up. Imagine being the terminal worker or ticket taker and coming to work next morning and seeing this dude just slumped over and you realized he's DEAD and then your entire day is ruined because you have to call the cops and the paramedics to take this body away and then it's all over the news and you'll probably have your boss call you in and talk to you over it. Damn, that would SUCK.

I hope this story isn't too edgy and he can be friends with Japanese hero guy, it would be not fun if hero guy came back and dicked him over.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) See the art is familiar

Check the artist name: Nagayori

Proceed to Google for the name for academic purposes

So it's that Nagayori that does Hentai.

Procced to bookmark the manga for academic purposes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Double-page supporter
Duplicate
https://mangadex.cc/title/44159/isekai-de-slow-life-wo-ganbou

Users who are viewing this thread