Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou)

wow pocket change skill... -_-;; these authors are trying so hard to be different from all the other 100's of isekai mangas that its just getting stupid

Double-page supporter
Wow. I never thought I would drop a series after reading just the title, but here I am.

Fed-Kun's army
There's a universe where the other guy is the star of his own isekai story.

Isekai + Slow Life = Dropped
What's the point of being summoned or reincarnated to another world if you're not going to do anything with that 2nd Chance.

You are quite right. I don't get how almost all the protagonists get transferred to a medieval era world. Can't the writer think of a different type of world to get isekai'd to. Has anyone thought how infinitely cooler a person getting sent to futuristic world rather then a medieval one would be.

Dex-chan lover
Hm.... seems like another isekai/slavery/reincarnation/pantsu flashing manga. I hope the story turns out good, because the art looks nice.

This is like fast food. Inexpensive. Filling. Makes me feel contempt for myself... Oh look cat girls!

Fed-Kun's army
Incredible how dumb something can be in only three chapters O_O

Dex-chan lover
@Asdfgh8945 This might be up your alley then and the character's look might ring a bell since it's from the author and artist of The Breaker. https://mangadex.org/title/18571/trinity-wonder

This is garbage. Japanese LN authors fetishistic obsession with slavery is creepy as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, I hate characters like Sorte. >.< I get she's supposed to be for comedic relief, but too much doesn't make it funny anymore, really annoying!

Aggregator gang
she became a slave for the most stupidest reason ever....
yeah back to the drop pile with you

Users who are viewing this thread