Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou)

Dex-chan lover
@ItsJustAName

The story gets dumber.
when he finds out his opponent is a major pharmacist with ton of $$, his idea is to make accessories and when doesn't give enough $, he invents vibrators. Yep.

2 things:
1. I hope someone picks this up again soon.
2. It seems like half the manga I read make me think "I enjoy reading this," but then I go into the comments and everyone else agrees that it's the worst manga to ever exist. Kinda sucks but whatever.

@jhart3313
You should get used to it, nowadays you can't have mindless fun anymore, manga have to either be a masterpiece that will be forever engraved in the annals of history or they are a crime against humanity that must be purged.
I miss the old days when we could just have fun.

Fed-Kun's army
@bassgs Even for 'mindless' fun there is a standard for sentient beings. The thing about the old days is that trash like this wasn't common or maybe even existed, so of course less people called out trash.

Double-page supporter
I swear people are a bunch of catholic nuns when it comes to this stuff. "Oh lord! The MC made the devils product. Quickly, we must start a crusade on this abhorrent evil and downvote the devil's literature into oblivion. Praise Jesus."

Aggregator gang
@f00m
Come on man the MC is a sack of crap long before that. I stopped reading the moment I realized for all I care the MC could be fed to chipper shredder or sold as slave gay prostitute. That was ch4 or so. The only thing that's at all interesting now are the comments

But I will say this as well if the SONY - Columbia pictures deal wasn't absolute proof japs have no idea how to negotiate, mangas like this should close the discussion.
guild to granny OK don't sell it's your loss
guild OK we're closing up maybe when monsters destroy your home you'll be more agreeable
girls, WTH we didn't do anything wrong
MC let's arrange a contract where they buy potions from us at a premium price forever

I am curious if anyone read the mtl of the novel, and if they ever got out of the slave contract. I am betting not a chance

This is, absolutely, one of the worst manga I've ever read; the MC's actions and mindset are the epitomai of bad writing (contradictions and illogical decision making); the other "supporting" side characters have as much personality and depth as a charred potato buried in someone's ass crack. I don't care that it's a fantasy world with different laws and values--a lack of creativity, logic, and pacing is appalling in any story.
-Yours truly, ADuckForHire.​

p.s-
The story only gets worse and worse.

For those familiar with the novel, do they know if a reason why the red-haired woman decides to become a slave will be explained?

Dex-chan lover
The way this guy's power works makes me think of Mansa Musa's pilgrimage to Mecca. Build his skills up enough, and he could wind up destroying a nation with his philanthropy

Sigh... gonna have to restart this one since I don't remember a single thing about it. Doesn't help that there's another manga with basically the same characters and plot.

Users who are viewing this thread