Isekai De Te Ni Ireta Seisan Skill Wa Saikyou Datta You Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Acquired cheat skills in another world.

Fed-Kun's army
Another isekai
Time for me to hate on it....
...after finish reading all the chapters, then reading all the webnovel chapters, then going into an existential crisis....
...and then actually hate on it to self-justify my own pathetic desire to read it.

Dex-chan lover
Eh... but... if you just waited till he died, you could have gotten all of his stuff...

Fed-Kun's army
I get it that you can make the axe handle from the cypress, but when did you get the iron/steel to make the head?
Or maybe the head also made from cypress wood?

Double-page supporter
@deerafl:
It is wood.
It is even written in the lower left panel of page 17 when he uses appraisal (or what skill it is) on the axe to see its detail.

Contributor
Transferror skill gets more powerful depending on the difficulty level of the original world - for the MC, it’s level 99

This author has the gall to say that a Japanese salaryman in a shit job has it worse than people in a medieval fantasy world.

Double-page supporter
@illusionnist @HakenZero I notice that occasionally i can't view a chapter after it has had the new uploader hold removed, usually gets fixed by refreshing the page after altering the image server or data saver settings.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy if they have magic to make life overall easier Id say they have it better than a black company employee.

Aggregator gang
How will our completely unique hero survive in this new world?

Yes, a completely unique hero in a completely unique circumstances following a unique plot...

images

Users who are viewing this thread