Isekai De Te Ni Ireta Seisan Skill Wa Saikyou Datta You Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Acquired cheat skills in another world.

@Melofos Minecraft in another world actually exists, though im not sure if i can verify how good it is, ill give you the chance to view it yourself! though for some reason, it has circles and demi humans, even though it wasnt actually in minecraft? here ya go though! https://mangadex.org/title/48943/goshujinsama-to-yuku-isekai-survival

I like the start of this already. First person the MC saves looks like a nobleman or merchant or whoever important, instead of a hot girl. Save the hot girl for later

Fed-Kun's army
On the first pages he's afraid of the bear, then on the next he's wearing it. Looks like things turned out well.

Dex-chan lover
Morning: Man arrives in untouched nature and proceeds to "adjust" himself to the situation -> Afternoon: Nature destroyed. Yepp. Alright. He is a human being.

Wood -> Woodstick -> Woodaxe ... sounds familiar.

His [Transeror] skill adjusts itself to the difficulty of surviving in the world it is used in and it is maxed out. So MC arrived in Hell? EDIT:
Okay, I assumed the world he transferred into as the >origin< world of the skill. So if he would have transferred into another world, he'd get another skill with the same name and effect, but designated with another level, correlating to that worlds difficulty. If the origin world, which is meant, is Earth though, that isn't easy to see. Maybe it is that high, because Earth is a world without magic to protect/heal yourself, there is the threat of a nuclear holocaust and global warming is a thing. But then again, there are no magical deathrays or mind control, no dragons/demons/liches and global warming comes with the cozy blanket of enough to eat (when not disturbed) and modern tech.

Are we sure that bear-demon was the bad guy here? I mean, maybe the merchant murdered the demon's wife, captured his child and sold it of as a slave. The demon might have been just about to beat him up and interrogate him about the whereabouts of his family. Poor Johnny. Now he has to spend his life in a circus.

Note to myself: When isekaied and asked to choose a class option, never, NEVER say out loud, "Can I chose none of them?" >None< might be a hidden option.That guy here just got lucky for the stories sake.

@Qelix The author on twitter deliberately said that when kou picked none, he got all three fsr lmao
Screenshot_20200910-230721.png

Fed-Kun's army
did this guy just used a "Storage" to kidnap a tree and dismantle it? Can the same be done with humanoids/ any other living being?

Novel says its about a guy not wanting to be a hero or typical isekai protag.
He instantly does it anyway

Some random isekai dude: Makes a cypress stick

Me: "It's been fine knowing you gentlemen, but we have reached the point of no return"

Users who are viewing this thread