Isekai De Te Ni Ireta Seisan Skill Wa Saikyou Datta You Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Getting to know a merchant.

Dex-chan lover
Fxck holy sword, I will be using my legendary divine chair to defeat the Demon Lord

As was foretold in Warioware : "Lions may be ferocious, but they can't stand up to the awesome power of a...chair."

Dex-chan lover
Never leave home without a wooden chair to bonk an aggressive idiot in the head with.

That is badass armor that would look right at home in Skyrim.

Dex-chan lover
hqdefault.jpg
I'M MAD

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes. The Seth Rollins school of thought. I hope this guy didn't become a messiah or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
lmaoooo i knew a steel chair reference would be made

Double-page supporter
@KamiKira00
The first time he creates something it becomes a recipe and his skill gets XP.
Creating something he already knows grants no XP and I'm assuming the benefit of learning a recipe is that he doesn't need to think about its construction the next time he crafts it.

Dex-chan lover
The art and story are pretty run of the mill, but dammit I'm fucking digging that bear armor lol

Double-page supporter
I was hoping MC would use the chair as main weapon like Kanji Tatsumi XD

Fed-Kun's army
I skimmed through and the dude knocked the fucker out with the chair, wtf
Is that chair a legendary weapon now?

Ouronkis the chair of legend, according to countless religious scribtures with this chair a brave and powerful man defeated over a million opponents, there are even multiple skeletons of men and beast alike that have a distinct chair shaped injury somewhere on their bodies, legend says that somewhere in the world lies Ouronkis waiting for its new master to arrive and use it to defeat evil once again, but it is just rumors so do not get too excited, traveler

Fed-Kun's army
"Is an armored bear really that powerful of a monster"
IT'S A FUCKING BEAR WITH ARMOR. Stupid figleaf.

Users who are viewing this thread