Isekai De Te Ni Ireta Seisan Skill Wa Saikyou Datta You Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I took the entrance exam at the Adventurer's Guild.

Thanks for the chapter!
He should definitely check the book for fine print. Especially after that comment where she's 100% successful negotiating except for when she fails. Sure there's benefits once you hit rank B but are there additional responsibilities? Usually in guilds when one hits Rank B at the least it means they're considered potential fighting strength and the kingdom or guild can force them to take certain requests. Varies on whether or not if there are (un)favorable conditions, "adequate" compensation, etc. or being that rank means they can tell an adventurer to do this and that like it or not for a pittance while claiming any materials or gains and can severely punish the adventurer with jail, exile from guild, unpayable fines, or whatever floats their boat if the adventurer refuses. Usually this isn't abused to avoid dissuading adventurers from ranking up or moving elsewhere but there's always a government official looking to make a profit on someone else's efforts and abusing their position. Forced requests could be subjugating a high ranked monster nobody wants to get near, defending the city from a monster stampede (what happens when a really large number of monsters suddenly appear and rush in same direction, usually towards a city,) or other jobs which require a high rank and skill to do and survive.

In any case, considering Iris is on the cover I'd say she's going to get along well with MC or at least interact with him a lot. Toss up whether form a party or not though, could just end up running into each other a lot. So does her name mean she's part newt and part dwarf cursed into a dragon form?

Double-page supporter
You guys are doing a great job scanlating this manga!!! I don't see any flaw in your painstaking works, ScanlatorTeam-samas!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty good deal?!! How did you know it was a good deal? You shouldn't even know how the world's economy works ( or it wasn't shown to us that you learned about it atleast)

@mildev well the first guy he meet is a merchant/company president so most likely that guy taught the MC about the economy among other things, especially since the MC told the merchant that he has no common sense regarding the world

XL

Dex-chan lover
He just won a match with an A rank instructor and he still starts at the bottom and on top of that the receptionist wants him to collect flowers..... sigh this is beyond stupid lol.

New isekai rule
Wear the most badass armor or clothes you can when joining guild as it may be photo id

"My success rate is 100% except when I fail!"Hmmm... Isn't that... just normal or either a big win or a turn off?

Look boys, I didn't come here for a life changing story. I came here to watch another Isekai protagonist beat people over the head with his finely crafted chairs and I'll be damned if I let cliche get in the way of that.

Dex-chan lover
Not try to be toxic or something, but this type of MC is brain dead MC. If you're smart enough it's normal to understand TPO, but it's understandable if he's just plain stupid because he said so himself.

There is a translation error on the first pannel at the 27th page.
It's not "This is A rank adventurer from the dragonfolk tribe" but instead "this is hot waifu nr. 1"

"My success rate is 100% except when I fail." -I am going to use that in the future.

Also, the guild girl would make an excellent employee. If I owned a business I would absolutely hire her.

Users who are viewing this thread