Isekai de Te ni Ireta Seisan Skill wa Saikyou datta You desu ~Souzou & Kiyou no W Chiuto de Musou Suru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Going on my first quest with…

Double-page supporter
@mikoreimu tbh, i'm not a fan of loli, unless it is lolibaba....

@Vasqueztion slime is ok i guess, but lately too many MC have slime pet, some even have both slime and wolf...

I really hope some author brave enough to be creative, but, oh well, it's japanese, going against what popular is taboo i guess...

Thanks kindly for the chapter!

Instead of lonely wolf, how's about solitary wolf or lone wolf? Lonely would mean that it it's seeking companionship, but not succeeding, as opposed to simply being a loner.

If you wanna speed things up even more you could just leave the japanese sound effect text where it is, maybe add notes in the margins if you must.

Fed-Kun's army
I love Iris' design. I checked the cover of the light novel and I actually prefer this art style.
Thanks for the translation.

Maybe they are lonely because no one loves them, because what kind of wolf hunts alone. Wolves are known to hunt in packs what is this bs.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! And man, I hate that even the raws are only up to 7. Even if you transtaled at sanic speed we would have to wait until more come out ._.

Users who are viewing this thread