Isekai De Te Ni Ireta Seisan Skill Wa Saikyou Datta You Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - I fought the Black Spider.

Dex-chan lover
This author is dangerous. Not only is the MC the enemy of kuma kuma girl, he's also the enemy of spider girl.

Lmao this is a new one, spear & sword dual wield. I dont know how that works but its isekai so whatever right?

Also dragon girl x mc??? Pls no harem, that thing will destroy good manga

Dex-chan lover
The sword and spear dual wielding reminded me of Sieghart's second job from the original Grand Chase MMO. One of my favorite 2nd jobs from that game, actually. A lot of the 2nd jobs in that game were very underpowered/overlooked. His was alright, had some new mechanics in it, and his specials were okay.

latest

You usually don't see a spear coupled with an off hand weapon--since you usually need both hands to wield one properly. I get it--but It still gets bonus cool points from me cause of this guy right here. ^

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

However... the plot is getting pretty messy. :x
1. His wooden sword split the spider in half, yet... when he swung it at first it barely scratched it. WTF.
2. He made many wooden swords and spears and stuff with his skill before, yet he has to "retrieve" the sword that fell. WTF.
3. His wooden-made weapons are super strong, yet he praises Iris's spear and uses it instead like it was good. WTF.
4. This is from long ago, but the bear head on his armor, it's f-ing small. It's supposed to be as big as his body at least. WTF.

I have nothing else to read so I'll continue to read it... but WTF with the plot holes this author makes.

Dex-chan lover
@Kuyu seems that the distance he was keeping from the spider at first wasnt enough to get more than scratches. At the end he had it from the back and stuck into the ground with the spear, so he could get more daring. Also its not like the sword would be a OHKO, he had to reduce its HP first :p

@Jeikob sword + spear is not -that- uncommon tbh, but its cool indeed.

Eileene from Seven Knights, thunder waifu
latest

Dex-chan lover
@mikoreimu Yeah, I miss it too. A lot. I spent a lot of money too, but mostly on character unlocks, lol. It was INSANELY hard to unlock characters back before Season Chaos (aka Season 4). 30 PVP medals and 20 SUPER RARE boss drops to unlock Ryan for example, took me weeks of playing after school. So I ended up cashing most of the characters lol.

Which Costume gacha? I got most of a Gacha set for my Ronan, the one with the Chesire Cat pet, I forget the name of the set, but it looked awesome. I think I was only missing 1 or 2 pieces of the set. How many Seal Breaker Scrolls I spent for that though I can't remember. . .
latest

Since I found someone that remembers one of my favorite games of all time--Who was your favorite character? For me it was Ronan. I never unlocked his 4th job, but his 1st 2nd and 3rd jobs were fun as hell. Until they ruined him in Season 5. I love that whole cast of characters though. Elesis, Lire, Arme. Amy, Mari, Jin. Ryan, Lass, Sieghart--Zero Dio Rufus, Ley etc etc you get my point lol

Double-page supporter
@jeikob chesire... ah the heart of cards gacha set , i have those for elesis, i usually buy gacha for lv 20 costume + pet for cheap unless the character doesnt have any high lv armor , but mostly i buy lv 70/80 gacha for the female chara (their playstyle better suit for me) like elesis, lire, amy, arme , mari, for ley and rin i only buy the special costume when they first come out, for Edel i dont remember so much since the Indonesia server close not long after Edel come out
my favorit is Lire with dual weapon between crossbow and basic archer setup

Aggregator gang
Damn... Im so sad its not a romance, so no happy couple ending (and to those who say "oh its harem" ... Unless its got a romance tag, on this site it just means dude is surrounded by women and not that he dates/marries any)

Users who are viewing this thread