Isekai De Te Ni Ireta Seisan Skill Wa Saikyou Datta You Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Going on quests in the city.

@DanYHKim maybe it's a mis-translation or some kind of joke in that culture that we don't get lol I found that strange as well ... or maybe he specifically meant poultry and pork?

@DanYHKim @hermitboi I see... I needed a better sentence then. Oh well, clarifications are needed then. He doesn't necessarily want to eat meat, it's not that he wants to eat anything but meat. It's a choice but not up there. Kou might likely find beef appetizing, but definitely not chicken. Then he just went along with Iris' suggestion.

More Harem Heroines pls,we only have two (milia&iris) guaranteed right now.btw kou u still misunderstood it completely (page 28)

recepcionist as vice guild master, fastest promotion, i bet i have seen manga with similar stories
dang but i forgot the title...

Dex-chan lover
I once killed a spider with a vacuum cleaner. Am I a "Spider Killer" hero?

I'm thoroughly impressed that mc is able to slice cabbage in whole; usually it is sliced in half to have a flat surface so the cabbage doesn't move on cutting board.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't really get the "oh my gaaaaawd assistant branch manageeeeer?" stuff tho... so what? She is a vice manager of a guild in a city, its not like that is something greatly special or so... o_O no reason for some "secret" or a facade for the public... pretty over the top for that... xD

Group Leader
Adventurers in japan are temp workers

What city tears down a wall in a monster infested area before the new wall is up?

the author needs a spanking
he didnt expect the receptionist to be a high ranking guild official? but wasnt he told exactly that by iris on the way to their first quest?

Dex-chan lover
Why do isekai authors do this shit? It's not impressive that your MC kills thousands of monsters as part of his fetch quest, nobody cares that you grinded thousands of kills in an MMO my dude.
Also, do you have any idea how much two thousand fucking wolves is? Wolves can come in packs of up to like 40 irl. That's 50 packs' worth. Like, come on.

Users who are viewing this thread