Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Ch. 46

Group Leader
There was a attempt at a translation by Mangaeffect on chapter 45.

I couldn't even get half-way through it before giving up on it...

On that note, looks like Untitled could use a grammar and script double checker. Quite a number of repeated lines/text and incorrect past/present tense when referring to a character.

Page 15: "When he completed his training journey and become the mermaid King,"

The Prince just started and is still on his journey, so he hasn't completed the journey, nor became the King yet. Should be "When he completes his training journey and becomes the mermaid King,"

Page 16 same issue: "Before Prince Arowana became King himself,"

Should be "Before Prince Arowana becomes King himself,"

Dex-chan lover
There was a attempt at a translation by Mangaeffect on chapter 45.

I couldn't even get half-way through it before giving up on it...

On that note, looks like Untitled could use a grammar and script double checker. Quite a number of repeated lines/text and incorrect past/present tense when referring to a character.

Page 15: "When he completed his training journey and become the mermaid King,"

The Prince just started and is still on his journey, so he hasn't completed the journey, nor became the King yet. Should be "When he completes his training journey and becomes the mermaid King,"

Page 16 same issue: "Before Prince Arowana became King himself,"

Should be "Before Prince Arowana becomes King himself,"
So they deleted that 45?

Dex-chan lover
he's surprisingly loyal for someone who publicly insulted the royalty in front of the king.

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
I think Platy's married to someone who's the best at making sure a few involved nations are at peace.

"This is just that kind of place."
That about describe it.

Some people just don't get along.

he's surprisingly loyal for someone who publicly insulted the royalty in front of the king.
Some people are loyal to the royalty, some to the country. Most of the time there's no difference, but sometimes...

Dex-chan lover
I understand UNTITLED took over from NoName scan, so maybe we have to tell the correct Lampeye name for that mermaid. Ranpuai is just too hilarious lmao.

Group Leader
Okay, so I forgot to upload 45. I am sorry. It was 3 in the morning when I was uploading and didn't have the mental capacity to remember to upload 45 too.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so I forgot to upload 45. I am sorry. It was 3 in the morning when I was uploading and didn't have the mental capacity to remember to upload 45 too.
Better late than forced to read the other translation on that other site. it's so diabolical my head really hurts :shamihuh:

Users who are viewing this thread