Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

> gets kidnapped to another world without a concrete way of going back home
> feels bad that they have to pay him

hmm

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
What. The. Fuck. Did I just read? It was all generic isekai up until the last pages, where suddenly a girl has a hook get stuck in her mouth and pulled strongly enough to make her fly, only to then not mind it in the least? And that h-logic at the very end too...

@Leo80221 There is but the MC doesn't want to get involved ant there was another reason too. I forgot the name but the MC didn't get summoned because the MC slept through the whole process but like many other better isekais the Manga updates are rare and the novel updates got dropped.

Having an easy way back is when you have a mass summoning like here good because some of the group will die when they stay longer around. I wonder if the group in this story here at some point move to the MCs land^^ Since they have no reason to follow this king(at least I wouldn't have)

Dex-chan lover
@Fiercesoulking I know that one, and it just got an update a couple days ago, after like 4 months, but I know there is at least 1 LN/WN where the MC gets summoned and the king tries to enslave him, but he has the power to teleport to anywhere he wants so, he grabs the princess and teleports back home on Earth. That's the kind of thing I mean. I would read some of these LN/WNs but I have trouble focusing on long pages of text on a computer screen, that's why I read so many manga instead.

Not sure yet, is it a rip-off of Muromi-san or "Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama".

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221
I know that one. The MC is the most beta virgin I have ever seen, like he he is supposed to be 30 years old or something and somehow seems to not even know what sex is. he also let's his sister treat him like hot garbage and she interrupts ever single time the princess attempts to make a move on him. The first time may have been funny, but the 20th time was just painful.

oof that mustve hurt, a fish hook to the mouth and a pull strong enough to forcibly pull a giant fish from the water

Dex-chan lover
@YuriM
I don't see it being related to either one really. Thanks for the shoutout to Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama. It's such a good read.

Sickle's style
Hoe's style

Is that a Harvest Moon in another world?
(Like Rune Factory?)

Double-page supporter
what a silly mermaid... since he fished her you now must become his slave! 👺

so is almost equal to a god because of that new skill supremacy means better than everyone in power status and abilities

Users who are viewing this thread