Isekai Death Game ni Tensou sarete Tsurai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Fallen Angel

Dex-chan lover
I think Mizu Asato finally realized that this work-place comedy is kind of boring , so she just made another better one with an interesting twist : what if the kohai Death God turns into a boy and then he/she has a lot of hot gaaay $ex with the senpai ?

https://mangadex.org/title/32943/my-cute-junior-turned-into-a-guy/chapters/

U1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames nah, author just sucks at writing long story. Just look at any of the authors work, all of them had decent start but falls flat once the starting punchline became stale.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, she handled things decently, now if only the rest of Japan could learn from her and stop being bitches to retards that doesn't follow the set labour and contract laws. Just report them if there's power abuse going on, no big deal. Group pressure is just stupid and so are the people giving in to it. Kinda like the people who starts smoking or drinking because of peer pressure, pfft.

Nothing is more boring than a workplace story. Even school stories are a million times better. Luckily it seems like the author is starting to realize that no one cares about the office worker setting... Perhaps.

Fed-Kun's army
Trying to trick a demon when it comes to the terms of a contract?

HA! It is a miracle if they didn't cheat you with your own rules.

Dex-chan lover
I still take issue with them calling Mei a loli 😅
How's that a loli? She's not a child, she doesn't have a child-like body... She's not even flat, or small, more like medium.
If being short is all it takes to be a "loli" now, we may as well start calling Ainz-sama a shota. After all, he has bones...

Users who are viewing this thread