Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun - Ch. 15

Wolfie is so adorable.

MC has a best girl (Ilias), a little sister (Wolfie), a troublesome older sister (Maya). Several knights are looking out for him. He’s got a local hangout (the tavern where he’s been adding menu items). It’s a good life, if he can bring himself to accept it.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the chapter,

this was a nice chage of pace, deepening the characters and world views of mc...A good chapter.

now makes appearance a lady that will probably be dunno, may be bad? or at least try to use mc in some way.

Dex-chan lover
Finally an isekai that take different between cultures seriously.

@Laosk

I think Maya told him his magic is toooooo weak that even a slime ignore him.

Dex-chan lover
Bro what does the church feed this girls with? they’re both huge.

Fed-Kun's army
I'd say protecc adorable wolf girl, but she can protect herself much better than we ever could.

Double-page supporter
@cumdumpster1 Rice cooker is indispensable if you have rice culture. Every family have one here, even students renting a room may have a small one if their landlord allows. For the sheer convenience of not having to worry if your rice going to porridge and it keeps your rice warm for up to 2 days (if you have an advanced one that's commonly affordable nowadays) just by pressing a button. Of course he is going to mention it. The idea at least is a good one to discuss. It frees up time from attending the stove and eases the worries, which means more time one can allocate to productive endeavors.

Dex-chan lover
> MC was advising the King of the nation what kind of civilization Earth do?
If i were the MC, i bet i will talk non stop for hours.
The King was that interested in Earth culture and conveniences until MC discussing carefully what are
1. Internet memes
2. Trolls
3. Reddit
4. Youtube
5. FB
6. Instagram
7. Twitter
8. Selfie
9. PUBG
10. Super Mario
11. PS4

Users who are viewing this thread