Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
@zarian2

To be fair, if he had adamantly tried to keep up with the erotic event, she probably wouldn't want to and scream out to make him stop.
That would make his companions hear it , come and look at what's going on and then lead to him trying to explain himself to Ilias and Wolfie, which... would be fun

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the charm spell being not very effective. We've all been there.

"I've never read such a book 'in Taizu'."
Wait, isn't mc did read the book in front of the king of Taizu?

Double-page supporter
That double standards from Lacra is something. Very manipulative.

Dex-chan lover
@Twia: Define "read". He could mean it as "I read or pleasurably enjoy the book." What he is doing is just "translating" it. It is a very very sophistical and use of exact words, but it isn't a lie. He could also get around it with "such a book" since that book might not have any necromancy knowledge in it.

@Seriho that is a clever point too,

Group Leader
I think he was responding to her statement "...It [the book] can't be easily deciphered" This would make his response an honest one, as up until this point he has not encountered, to our knowledge, a book that was written in cipher in taizu

@jagfanbb
Some people said that LHT likes to hold down translated chapter and will not release it.
Just some rumours but I've seen some groups snipedtranslated 3+ months untranslated manga chapters and then LHT released their translation few hours later.

Dex-chan lover
@Twia
No He didn't read it.
The king and MC talk about the book but he was never open.
He have see the book, know where the book are and posseded the book (only few minutes) but he never read it.

Dex-chan lover
> These are the reasons out of many why Nuns are dangerous to the heart of guys (im talking about the nuns 25 yrs old and below)
1. They were so good
2. Most of then are good natured and likeable behavior
3. Whoever you are, they will smile at you like a secretary
4. Their natural perfume, or maybe the scent of their clothing conditioner, tickles your nose.
5. You know they were Virgins
6. They dont had real world assets, moneys, properties, but behind those nun attire, hides the greatest assets of them...

> Imagine the Hero who was being the core of Yugula religion is alive today, just how many Nuns will be flocking him for admiration...
I bet, like an otome genre series, that Hero will be full of flowers around him...

> Oh my god.. Lacra in night attire, even I will be committing a sin that instant when she the room...
Dem thicc thighs....
She was a useful tool to the villains after all, but that is not important in that ero event. Lets get ready to rumble already...

> If i were MC, i already pinch Lacra's cheeks for being cheeky while being an undercover agent.
I have seen some post in Facebook, that an undercover agent of US has flirt some man in Romania.
Because they cannot arrest that man outside of US, that agent flirts with the target man and convinced him to see her at the U.S.
When he touchdown on the airport, the one who welcome him are FBI agents including the girl.
What they did find about that man was the gold necklace gift for the undercover agent, as well as 3 boxes of c*nd*ms...

> The first impression of Lacra for me is that she was so lovely, until the night raid on MC.
Now she feels like a woman who will slip on the Males portion of the hot spring for being a klutz...

Stop teasing and read that fucking book already...
That book is the only plot-related thing in this story and the author is dancing around it without touching it.
I'd bet everything the book gonna be stolen before MC even open it.

Btw
"Hello"
Hypnotism starts
"Can you do that for me ?"
"Thank you. Goodbye."
Hypnotism end

What an efficient guy.

@Kingdo, well I assuming he had already read it and translate those what's in the book to the king, because in such some period of time that he accompanying the king is quite long. I know that the talk about the book is never get to mention at all, so your answer is probably the more likely. I just find it quite strange, though.
I think both of these guys I mention below is right, Mc did read it, but for him it's not a foreign language so he can get away with it

@Seriho @isoycrazy now that's a really really a good point, because the point of conversation is for the priest it's a foreign language but not for the mc, yeah I miss that, thanks for pointing it out. And my attention is caught by that 'in Taizu' because it got '...'

Okay. I'm definitely not the sharpest knife in the block, I'm probably one of the most oblivious people you'll ever meet, but even I am feeling the protagonist's pain here.

Users who are viewing this thread