Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun - Ch. 18

@OtaKael magic exist in their world just think that her scabbard is something like a magic tools that has spatial magic in it 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Justice sometimes requires that you do evil to the unjust. That does not necessarily make you evil.

Is this the first time we saw Illias unsheath her sword? Even though it was used for a joke.

Dex-chan lover
Damn that panel with him saying "I see" captures the appearance of unbridled rage while looking calm really well.

The more we read this the more I get reminded of Subaru from Re:Zero. I'm very much enjoying the MC's dynamic.

This keeps getting better and better!

I'm curious. Were the demon lords capable of using magic when they first arrived to this world? If they could, then the chance for MC to become another one of those would drop quite a bit. Which is a good thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Kanol That's true but it's also true that the more you rely on that evil the more you get used to it. At one point the boundary between evil and justice will be blurred in your mind.

An easy example would be lies. As a kid, it was hammered in me to never lie to anyone unless there's no way left for me. I followed that up to a considerable age. Other kids started lying way before me. But once I started to exploit that "unless" I gradually became used to it up to the point I could easily lie about anything even if it's for something wrong. Because there's no one to restrain me.

Illias here is just trying to work is that restrain. She wants to keep him in check so that he doesn't cross the boundary.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahaha! The scene with Illias raising her hand reminds me of this:
lie-detector-o.gif

"I'll ask you a few yes or no- questions and you just answer truthfully. Do you understand?"
"Yes."
*Lie detector explodes*

Dex-chan lover
Was racking my brain trying to figure out what the big time secret information was, went back and reread 17, just to find out they didn't actually say what the damn information was! They got me!

@Scy96 I dont get it either, but it really is good lol

Dex-chan lover
Duh
Illias is misunderstanding MC.
And you guys think of that as cute.

Simply put she thinks she is "saving MC from going into the darkness" not knowing he already went there, survived, came back and is currently taking a vacation.
All because her mindset is that of children's book knight who only talks about MUH HONOUR and protecting the weak.
And their relationship will keep being this way because she is ignorant of his past thus unable to truly understand him. He's only opened his heart to his daughter fox so far.

Dex-chan lover
Do we know what it was they read at the end? Was it already explained somewhere? The statement by the mc 'this book is a work of fiction'(page 4) was just a hope by the mc it would be so, so it's not that. Do any novel readers know what was written?
Also, it's not the demon lord stuff, that would have been the first pages of the book they found that out, and they did indeed show their reactions earlier...

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh...

Honestly from this manga I expected to gradually give some hints on what was happening and what was written in the book while proceeding with the story... Not a whole chapter with a "big boring explication".

I just read this to turn off the brain and pass time, I don't care at all about remembering the names of each person, the position and the jerarchy.

Users who are viewing this thread