Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun - Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
Lady might be better than Dame, since Dame was only established as the female equivalent to Sir in 1917.

The switch personality trope gets used often I hope they don't fuck it up :)

@FullDiver In all honesty, It doesn't matter which one he uses, but to make use of lady just because it was first made in 1917 in our world is a bit ehhh whatever, since we are dealing we a story that takes place in another world, that actually got proper female knights, so they might already use the word "dame" there, plus it fits better than lady, since she's not actually a lady as such. Though will point out, I'm not saying there wasn't female knights in our time, they were just not as widely spread as in these types of stories where they are common.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the dark side of MC looks like "L" from death note, when deciphering something...

I seriously love this manga and I wish we had more chapters but nothing to do about it.

I also unexpectedly started to love the Lord, Marito and his interactions with the MC! So great I burst out laughing in this chapter.
The way both the MC and the story changes from Funny to Dark is seriously whetting my appetite for more of this!

Dex-chan lover
Too bad he don't have power enough to do anything himself, but dark MC with strong allies is good too.
Its like Trash of the Count's family, Cale is weak, but he has strong allies who he commands.

Dex-chan lover
I really love the way Illias relationship with the MC were written so far. Such a refreshing read in comparison to other tropes and cliches used in other story.

Users who are viewing this thread