Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2

Fed-Kun's army
@legendaryswordsman The king knows how fast and smart the guy is, always able to keep a couple steps ahead of who he is talking to.
That is why he wants him.
He can basically checkmate you, or lead you to being check mated before you realize its too late.

Honestly its the only way to capture Ilyas as well, as her guards and blocks are too OP, hence you need to make a golden brick road for her to walk along before she gets conquered, which is exactly what the MC did.

Dex-chan lover
Just a thought, what if the reason for him asking to translate the book is for the mc to learn the contents of it?

Like in Tears to Tiara(video game) when the protagonist(and others) was put to copy books to preserve them but true purpose later revealed was for them to learn from them...

Fed-Kun's army
When u just trying to read something in a nice chill way(without the cursed shipping googles) but u see that path opening right in front of u like a bright wonderful explosion........... haha welp look at that nice double yandere BL trope........ I like it

Wolfe is just too adorable. When ever she apears my heart skweels

Double-page supporter
Hahahaha "beyond that"
Authors really like to try and make some form of foreshadowing drama, don't they...
Too bad it's meaningless.
Unless we know what it is, foreshadowing doesn't create suspense

Dex-chan lover
"I really want that man."

cover10.jpg
🫵🏳️‍🌈❔

Users who are viewing this thread