Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu. - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Heroic Emperor

Dex-chan lover
Oh, you can build roboter... Now build one that can cure cancer! King brain works different.

Fed-Kun's army
Executioner if you fail Kyou well I know is kind of unreasonable.
He know how to cultivate monster but that doesn't mean he is expert and he forced to take request, more like an order.

"The time my sister has is minute..." sounds really strange to me. Is this a legit phrase? (I'am not a native english speaker, pls don't bite my head off.)

Dex-chan lover
yes bruh let me pull this magical potion that will heal your lil sister out of my ass

Dex-chan lover
Well, i did manage to pack a seed for a "Cures Cancer" monster, let me just borrow a garden....

Double-page supporter
okay ... cure her and add her as loli member in his harem ...
add BOOBS too if possible ... ?

Dex-chan lover
The mc's expression is exactly what my expression looks like when hear the kings request.

Group Leader
one of the trees cutters needing a monster to cure his sister, karma is a bitch, huh?

Contributor
@intec

It also hit me as being a really awkward way of phrasing that sentence. It's technically correct, but saying something like "The time my sister has left is (extremely) limited" "My sister doesn't have much time left" or even the more archaic "She is not long for this world" would have been better.

he is not a miracle worker how he will even know which monster can be used to cure an illness?!

Users who are viewing this thread