Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu. - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.1 - The Remedy

Dex-chan lover
See a loli and think she is delicious. . . .

ONLY LOLICON HAVE THE RIGHTS TO SAY IT!

I mean, yeah, the hero dude is trying to save his sister from dying. Of course he'd go to drastic measures rather than let her die- surprised he didn't already just take the mandragora if he thought it could cure her. If YOUR sister was dying and the cure to the illness just walked in the door... YOU wouldn't try to do anything about it? Come on people. I'm not saying it's right to murder a creature, or someone else's family for that matter, but yeah- hero has good reasons to push the MC instead of just being a jerk.

Double-page supporter
Only reason MC is cooperating is because he knows sis will join his harem

Dex-chan lover
@Scynix:[...]If anything he is actively endangering his sister by giving the opposition a reason to not want to help.[...]
This is the best reason for the emperor, to not do it, yet he still did it. I at least would have asked kindly and have waited to hear the answer. Well, this way he tried to induce a "You are powerless"-feeling in the MC. He must have been afraid to be turned down and see this as the last chance for his sister. Well, at least he ... didn't lie?

Dex-chan lover
@Scynix
youre entire argument when reduced amounts to that, maybe if you put more effort into explaining things without the need for a wall of text youll be able to convey ideas properly, something anykid that went through highschool knows how to do.

@Qelix
At this point the Emperor already has everything he wants in his power, the MC and group pretty much walked into a trap.

"So you're saying you'd end the world to provide temporary relief for your sister?"
Temporary relief that would lead into the sister's and everyone else's eventual doom if he fucked with the MC, lol.

Ah yes... the fake Heroes blackmailing for their own benefits...

If I was the MC, I would grow a monster to kill all of them and then revive the world. (cause I hate people that use blackmail, they're fkers)

Dex-chan lover
sometimes sometimes i miss the edgy cheat-laden MCs just so that they can fuck up these blackmailers that are forcing anothers to follow their whims.

My family is sick, I'll kill your family and use it as medicine if you can't cure her. Yeah.. fuck off.

Aggregator gang
For a rather wholesome manga the emperor seems to be a really bad guy on par with the mandrake snatchers from Dora's introduction chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
@unknownfactor
The word jerk isn't even scratching the surface. His sister being sick gives the king no right to take Dora and kill her, it's like if they took his sister, ground her into a powder, and gave her to a random sick girl you don't even know. First of all, its own king's damn fault that he couldn't find something. So now he's resorting to killing other people's family members, and instead of asking nicely, he decided to threaten them. It would have been way more effective to say "Please help, my sister is sick" instead of "Help me or I'll kill your family"

Ah yes, the classic. " You have come to my country of your own will. Why don't I just force my personal troubles upon you and threaten you if you don't agree to it? I want to save my family, but hye, yours can fuck right off."

No offense I know Dora is a cutie and everything and everything will be miraculously solved in the next chapters but at this point Dora is a liability honestly. Other than being cute she doesn't really contribute much. Although Yeah she is cute fpr the fanservice and I like her because of that but as a character she's turning into a liability

Dex-chan lover
Typical spoiled, entitled "noble" asshole...

Shame that this isn't the kind of story where those assholes get put down like the bottom-feeding trash they generally are.

Users who are viewing this thread