Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu. - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Departure Permit

Dex-chan lover
One of the few instances where Bahamut is referenced to its original piscine form.

Dex-chan lover
So we don't know what Bahamut is yet still. It could be a fish, a dragon, or a fish dragon. Maybe even something else entirely. Either way, this seems like the biggest thing he's going to grow so far, and it might be the most interesting as a result. Can't wait. I also faintly recall Sui was able to talk outside of her name, but they've focused so much on the once-sick princess that I barely remember anything about the rest of the cast. This is like the Namek arc of the series.

Also, it's been bugging me since they got to the desert, but that white lighting on the upper lips and lower eyelids of all the folks with darker skin is incredibly distracting. It's like they inverted the shading you'd expect in those spots, and it looks so distractingly bad.

I like how he went to looking like a cartoon kid to how he looks now

Dex-chan lover
I liked how he cleverly draw the connection between a Monster/Dragon, which's affinity is water, and the ocean. And he even only needed one asspull event, like the loligirl falling into the pond. Genius!

Fed-Kun's army
So basically sui is either simply lucky (less likely), a genius (more likely) or because she’s a kid of the demon king she has an instinctive knowledge of how to grow monsters (the obvious option).

Fed-Kun's army
He should've been given that permission when he cure Leean, the fuck Rostam

Users who are viewing this thread