Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu. - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Long Time No See

Dex-chan lover
im gonna offer a crack theory, the crazy dude was actually trying to find the witch's brother, because he believes he's the monster cultivator coz he makes monsters too, its just that the nii-san monsters are actually dangerous and thats why the crazy dude has been so hellbent on killing every monster, and the brother was planning to make MC take the fall for the shit he has done so far

Disclaimer: i have not read any LN, WN or the raws of future chapters, im just taking a guess, thks

Group Leader
She'd make a good yandere. idk if that's how this'll go but that 'i wont let you get away' page got me hot and bothered a bit ngl

Dex-chan lover
This makes no sense. If there are no monsters and there is no farming, what is the royal army eating? The tyrant shouldn't be able to behave the way he has because his army would have turned on him or just collapsed.

Fed-Kun's army
Can...can we just go ahead and get whatever stupid explanation the author is going to give for this and move on? I don't even care what it is at this point. Tell me the hero uses photosynthesis to live, and it'll probably still make more sense than wherever this is going.

is anyone still translating it? we are two chapters behind and raws have been out for some time.

Users who are viewing this thread