Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu. - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - The Seal and a Farewell

Dex-chan lover
I’m happy for Zachuk, Dahaka and Rose, though I’m also sad she had to die for her peace.
And was it just me or did that brother seem possessed by that same seal? Like he was being controlled by it but snapped out of it for a second. 🤔

Thanks for the chapter!

Edit 3-dec 21:56:
@CronosusCZ Then what do you call that moment when his seal was in the air in front of him and he asked Isu what she was doing there, on page 22? To me it seemed as though the seal on him was weakened or something and he snapped out of it for a second only to then be sucked into the seal and disappearing.

Fed-Kun's army
that bastard ran again....

@Lioness94 no, i dont think so.. its his own seal, he uses it to place curses or control other beings.. hes mage afterall. i bet its something forbidden and thats why he massacred own people to prevent them from stopping him

I don't want to jinx it but all of this happened very fast, so much that it felt somewhat rushed, something very common with series that are axed

Dex-chan lover
God everytime i see you Pumpkion here im just
he rly did grow so advanced didnt he

Wow this was a mess. Well there’s only 3 more chapters so I guess it was axed.

Dex-chan lover
@CronosusCZ to me it looked more like he had a sudden realization when the seal was undone, before it returned.
My guess is that someone else is controlling him, and is capable of cursing other people through him as a proxy

Dex-chan lover
Rush, also comic is over....sad. Though if I see the LN volume, they catch up to 3 volumes thus the end for the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@versub

yes, yes it is.

The status says "completed" and there is 35 chapters.
you can do the math

@TheNobody1999
It's not dead, it just got axed.
So it's only in perpetual limbo and not dead.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was a bit messy in so many ways.

But if it was axed, that explains why mangaka felt is was best to just half-ass the remaining chapters and use spare time to work on the next epic..

Again the protagonist is useless here.... All he did was stand there and get hit by things. Also suddenly they forgive the "tyrant hero"? Really, after all the starving and killing the villagers the groups just going to let it be bygones and become friends

Users who are viewing this thread