Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu. - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - Goodbye, and Thank You

Fed-Kun's army
i really enjoyed the story till sudden time skip chapter . . .
thanks for the translation btw

Dex-chan lover
Uhhhh.... okay? It was nice in the middle, but the author kept jumping all over the place.

Dex-chan lover
So i guess the manga didnt really improve the LN sales too much.

Dex-chan lover
Going to say it's probably not meant to be Sephiroth, but Sephirot, as in the Kabbalah Sephirot. Seeing as two of the continents were named Hod and Chesed. As well as the whole tree of life thing.

Dex-chan lover
I had a hard time getting into this manga. I liked it, but not enough to keep me hooked. I'm wondering if other people had that same problem, hence the rearing of axe-kun's ugly little head.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok. I am glad I read it but... I didn’t get the impression that it would become more compelling over time.

Thanks for letting me read this!

Biggest problem that I hope the Author address in the future. Be consistent with the plot and don't jump around with big time gaps inbetween.

Much appreciated for making this. Though I will agree with some previous comments that there were a whole lot like a lot of time skips. But most likely because it nearing the end. A good read to read on the side but not something I would have as a mainline to read.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, the plot was meh since basically none of the subplots got ever fully resolved instead just "this happened" followed by time jumps.

Double-page supporter
Goddam, why can't a Manga let MC and best girl actually have a happy ending for once! Let Sui have a mama to go with her papa!

Users who are viewing this thread