Isekai Ekisha no Kissaten - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Hamburger Set fo the Gem Scammer

Contributor
It's a sheep in wolf's clothing! Wait.... wolf in sheep's clothing? I've been had!

Why's a sheep eating a burger... oh! ohoho that was pretty good. And the recipe at the end for a the chicken patty and such is also pretty cool, makes me want to try it!

Still long ways away from any food right now...at least that how I feel right now.

Dex-chan lover
still confused why they turned regular wife into oppai loli catgirl wife

Contributor
Put the sliced potatoes in a plate and wrap it with aluminium foil before putting it into the microwave for 1-2 minutes and then lightly bake the potatoes
Doesn't this cause sparks to form inside the microwave?

Dex-chan lover
@Simshynaru
yes this is literally how you start a fire. my grandmother set fire to her apartment and had to move into assisted living because she did this

@monkey123
douzo

Y19.jpg

Dex-chan lover
There are a lot of great ketchup recipes out there which are kinda becoming needed as heinz and frenches don't taste the same anymore and taste worse imo. One of them they gave it that spiciness that doesn't add the taste of spice, just the annoying burn. While the other is too sugary and has a weird spice to it. Settling for non name ain't terrible though as it is cheaper and tastes better. Though it does separate too quick and can be far too runny.

Aggregator gang
Wait, wait, wait. They didn't have electricity in chapter 1 but now they suddenly have a telegraph?

@dtim firebox steam locomotives and telegraphs were used at around the same era that the manga's trying to set. the technology for electricity did exist but it was weak and primitive, and were basically just funny little gadgets

Aggregator gang
@Hoves Alright, learned a bit more about the timing of those inventions. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread