Isekai Ekisha no Kissaten - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Hamburgers for the oversleepers

Double-page supporter
What I really want to see is the other timeline where the guy becomes a cat person and the milf has to take care of him.

This is kind of fucked, his wife basically died since Nyaachi might as well be a completely different person and he doesn't really seem all that bothered about it.

Dex-chan lover
Part of me doesn't want to pay any mind to it, but another part feels disturbed.

Deadass the wife just gets transformed and twisted into another personality to pander to the crowd as loli cat girl and then the husband just rides with it. It's like the OG wife basically never existed in the first place like she didn't matter as the husband just enjoys himself in an isekai.

It really is fucked thinking about it. For the purpose of an isekai I suppose it really is supposed to just appeal as a singular power trip so I guess I shouldn't care. Though if this ends up being about trying to get the wife's lost memories then it'd be nice but to me, it just doesn't feel that way...

@mayu_hojo
It's messed up but do you also just ignore the existance of the person your wife turned into and reject her? That's also messed up in my mind too. I don't know what I'd do but the wife and her new version do seem to share similar characteristics so it's more than likely the two grow to love each other again even if there's issues such as those thoughts down the road.

Dex-chan lover
@ManaLime

That's a good point. I'll say that there should have been a better arc/writing of grief and acceptance for the male lead, especially in writing both his denial and reconsideration of his partner's transformation. But that's me wanting to focus on it more with added dramaticism. I don't feel like it'll give me what I want.

Dex-chan lover
about his wife!
it's not that strange for a person "reincarnated" have different body/personality
in fact it's used a lot, but they are STILL HUMAN "like"!!!
if they did change, usually they have some peronality change, about how much, who knows... (most isekai doesnt even mentioned who is mc before transferred)

maybe that's why most comment feels weird

Users who are viewing this thread