Isekai Elf no Dorei-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 23 - Crooked Trade

Aggregator gang
I would totally do this.
But then again, probably in this manga the buying=selling, or probably an unknown cheat of him that let buying=selling.

Tune into next week's chapter where MC gets a 3 day ban and his inventory rolled back.

Aggregator gang
@monkey123
"Wow what douchery. Even I wouldn't do this. Not to a thicc woman. Obviously not a man of culture..."

He's not cheating her specifically though; he's cheating her employer... (i.e. "The Guild")

Or that's how I prefer to see it at least.

Dex-chan lover
@Sola
Did you ever think the employees won't get punished for their mistakes? It's the same as when a sales clerk takes too little money from a customer.

Really??!!!?? Earning 20% for each transaction.. If he does it everyday, in a few months he will destroy the monetary system in this world...

I know this is a manga.. But... CMON!!

Thanks for the chapter!
Reminds me of the money cheat for buying/selling potions in Fable. Game changes price of potions depending on how many in stock so if buy all rather than individually and sell all a few times can build up money because purchase price lower than sell price. Although is a deplorable method to make money and must be part of skills not to have anyone pay much attention to what he's doing as long as he exits building in between buying and selling.

Contributor
I was hoping he'd put on increasingly ridiculous disguises just so the employees would (initially) think it wasn't the same person each time, despite having been found out almost immediately.

Aggregator gang
@justforthelulz That would have been funnier. Whereas, this feels like the guild lady is taking SAN damage each time he does this. To say nothing of what her employer is going to feel about the consequences of this.

Dex-chan lover
i remember i do this kind of exploit when playing an H-RPG.

the game allow to brew raw materials to potions, the potions sells more than raw materials cost, so i repeat it over and over and over and over and over and over and over until i got 100000gold

Trails of Cold steel 1.
buy all ingredients then cook.
Then sell it. I think it's a simple omelet.
easy money.

This chapter was hilarious, I love this not-MC, no wonder his special ability is cheat.

Users who are viewing this thread